Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

RIP to dude
tired.gif

I'm the fool wildin for today, had an interview with finishline, joint was literally 3 minutes long

"I'm from Brooklyn, I'm a New Yorker I belong here. Now hurry up and stop this bus. regardless of were the stop is  so i can get my organic mayonnaise and hand sewn shirt from williamsburg. Oh this isn't the stop who cares I'm privileged it should stop where i want it too" 

- Voice of a Hipster

Did he just try to stick the remote up his butt? Naw man this ain't a meltdown dude has serious problems.

Was in Philly today catching the Amtrak back to NY. Went to use the urinal and there was this dude who I saw out of the corner of my eye using the urinal and he just kept looking around. Looked like he was looking at peoples junk, including mine. As I leave I notice this dude is jacking it in the urinal, kids around and all. :x Fool was wilding thinking he was doing it.

lol those "freak out" videos.

first one was the only good one until they tried to make it seem like he freaks out all the time and he doesnt see them recording.

Was in Philly today catching the Amtrak back to NY. Went to use the urinal and there was this dude who I saw out of the corner of my eye using the urinal and he just kept looking around. Looked like he was looking at peoples junk, including mine. As I leave I notice this dude is jacking it in the urinal, kids around and all. :x Fool was wilding thinking he was doing it.

Yoooooo the same thing happened to me at the port authority. Dude said he was "managing the line" and when I go he popped up right next to me so I'm like NOPE.jpg

Haven't used the bathroom there since

Was in Philly today catching the Amtrak back to NY. Went to use the urinal and there was this dude who I saw out of the corner of my eye using the urinal and he just kept looking around. Looked like he was looking at peoples junk, including mine. As I leave I notice this dude is jacking it in the urinal, kids around and all.
sick.gif
Fool was wilding thinking he was doing it.
58712c74-cf15-4e8b-a64c-7c4a3afb8db8_tumblr_ms4a16ZNmJ1r27kz7o3_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom