Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:rofl: at that kid.

i would not smash my cousin even if she was hot.

my 2nd degree cousin though....

:nerd:

:evil:

wolf-of-wall-street-gif-married-cousins.gif

kid is doing it. mustve been the same song over and over again cuz I doubt a 10 year old would remember enough for three hours :lol:

duke doin it

he not hover handin like most of yall lames wouldve done at his age

and he probably got da balls to try what he wanna do wit her

sidenote: L if he geeked on his sister or cousin, they kinda look alike to me

quick question for you guys tho, would you smash out on a cousin (blood, like first cousins, like her dad is your dads brother) if she was fine af and it was a strong possibility?

lets say shes your cousin

and yall always flirt, and one time you smack her booty on mistake, you not drunk, and shes sober too, and she give you those bedroom eyes, would you Palau?

ive never thought any of my family has been fine enough to consider it, but if my cousin was fine, i wood, continuously, and maybe even date her, shrug
U must be Dominican papi.
i am, but i dont see what that has to do with my question

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Not pressing play but if the thumbnail and title insinuate what I think it does. Then 
laugh.gif

Dudes bugging. If your cousin fine then she fine but it's too much ***** out here to even consider blurring those blood lines bruh.

Y'all WILDIN. Lol a nut ain't never been that serious lmaooo

Had this like second degree cousin who was BADDDD. Her mom and my mom are 1st cousins so that makes us like second cousins I guess. We are like 6 months a part and the first time I met her I was going into high school, shorty was thick in the right places and in shape, not NT thick but a good healthy country thick. She was bad back then and I can't lie I thought about poking but left it at that. She would call me fat and **** cause I was chubby back then.

Fast forward like 6 years later and we see each other at another family reunion. I see her this time and that thickness turned into fat. She was 20 looking like she had a kid, had contacts, and fake eyelashes and ****. Was walking around with this lame *** ***** claiming him, meanwhile trying to talk down about my girl after seeing a pic, although my girl was CLEARLY badder than her. I was more fit then I was the last time we saw each other and shorty fell off like a bad bag of dope. All I could do was laugh, cause shorty tried to clown me back in the day and here she was the clown wilding thinking she was doing. Lazy ***** was smoking blacks talking about turning her car into a barbie painted car with the little speakers so people could here her music from outside of her car. She's a basic thot and I'm glad I never went near that.

Had this like second degree cousin who was BADDDD. Her mom and my mom are 1st cousins so that makes us like second cousins I guess. We are like 6 months a part and the first time I met her I was going into high school, shorty was thick in the right places and in shape, not NT thick but a good healthy country thick. She was bad back then and I can't lie I thought about poking but left it at that. She would call me fat and **** cause I was chubby back then.

Fast forward like 6 years later and we see each other at another family reunion. I see her this time and that thickness turned into fat. She was 20 looking like she had a kid, had contacts, and fake eyelashes and ****. Was walking around with this lame *** ***** claiming him, meanwhile trying to talk down about my girl after seeing a pic, although my girl was CLEARLY badder than her. I was more fit then I was the last time we saw each other and shorty fell off like a bad bag of dope. All I could do was laugh, cause shorty tried to clown me back in the day and here she was the clown wilding thinking she was doing. Lazy ***** was smoking blacks talking about turning her car into a barbie painted car with the little speakers so people could here her music from outside of her car. She's a basic thot and I'm glad I never went near that.

:smokin

You gotta get it while the gettings good Lmao
But nah i don't care what degree if we family we family, that's it I couldn't do it

Tho I did have a homie who smashed one of his cousins and didn't know they was related until a family reunion....

Back
Top Bottom