Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

dude lucky he only got dropped

wouldn't that be consider assault?

dude could of have detain him and waited for the cops, but he instead decided to knock him out ...

damn .... thief is wrong though ...

I think the owner of the store has some legal right to defend his store.
And I was saying the thief was lucky because he could have gotten dropped, detained and arrested.

And I was saying the thief was lucky because he could have gotten dropped, detained and arrested.
naw man - I think the reason why they let him walk was because they hit dude.

but Im not sure about all that ...

just don't think dropping dude like that is legal .... Im just looking at the possibility that he could of have seriously injured the thief and possibly lost all he worked for ....

just don't think dropping dude like that is legal .... Im just looking at the possibility that he could of have seriously injured the thief and possibly lost all he worked for ....

by that logic, the MMA clerk that beat up the thieves should be in jail

nah, the dude had all the right in stealing off on dude if you are a store owner it's technically self defense since you own the property or something like that. idk im not a lawyer

by that logic, the MMA clerk that beat up the thieves should be in jail
not even because that dude was actually helping another individual that was in physical danger ...

anyways, I'm not even mad at the store owner - just saying!

i feel.bad for.the family. the kid.definitely has a mental.disorder of somr sort. cant even find myself laughing. just a pity. i cant do this kind. what a pity.

They're clearly exploiting this kid with his anger issue, nobody says nothing. Anyone wanna guess why?

no one can validate it being fake, but if it was, then what a waste of time, there was a vid of him all grown up and still throwing these fits.

Back
Top Bottom