Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Man, I lived in SF, I know who the Bushman was :lol:. And, even he got arrested for doing that s***. So, yes, it’s harassment. I don’t understand what’s so difficult with just leaving folks ALONE. You don’t know what that girl is going through. If someone catches you on a bad day, you might overreact to a prank like that too.

fasho, if folk are going to play with strangers in this manner they are at the risk of getting all manner of response, that noted her (over)reaction definitely escalated the interaction needlessly and unlikely would have been able to act on her own behalf had flower pot guy took issue, people don’t just get out of body like that when the repercussions are real

n3sdoxxut6dd1.webp

You got me thinking now. I've definitely been served salmon on a plank. I wonder if they just throw the plank out or is there some kind of process for cleaning wood or what? Thinking about it further, they definitely sell wood cutting boards and grilling planks. Are you sure about this wood not being clean thing??
While working for Cutco (Vector Marketing) that was what they thought up when it came to wooden handles / wooden cutting boards. You want products that aren't penetrable. Wood holds bacteria.

But yea, they are still sold. Maybe because it's cheap and in abundance. Not sure.

While working for Cutco (Vector Marketing) that was what they thought up when it came to wooden handles / wooden cutting boards. You want products that aren't penetrable. Wood holds bacteria.

But yea, they are still sold. Maybe because it's cheap and in abundance. Not sure.
I looked it up after typing that up. There are methods to sanitize them. I never knew vinegar is the magical cleaning solution it is. Its good for cleaning furniture too.

#doyagoogles:
  • Safety
    Wood absorbs bacteria from food and holds it inside, where it can't multiply and die. Plastic cutting boards can only be disinfected when they're brand new, and grooves from knives can create places for bacteria to grow.

#doyagoogles:
  • Safety
    Wood absorbs bacteria from food and holds it inside, where it can't multiply and die. Plastic cutting boards can only be disinfected when they're brand new, and grooves from knives can create places for bacteria to grow.
Yep. It is important to change our your cutting boards. (Plastic + Silicones)

Back
Top Bottom