Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

IMG_2941.jpeg

Olympic Breakdancing make sense to me. It does require athleticism. We probably going to get crush by China or Japn tho.

Speed climbing is also stupid. Climbing itself makes sense - but this is a fixed course where they practice and then get timed up it. It would make more sense to be a different course each time and you had to work it out live.

Freestyle bmx is also stupid. They had to remove a track cycling event to fit that in.

Speed climbing is also stupid. Climbing itself makes sense - but this is a fixed course where they practice and then get timed up it. It would make more sense to be a different course each time and you had to work it out live.

Freestyle bmx is also stupid. They had to remove a track cycling event to fit that in.

while like & think it makes sense to experiment w/the events for ‘modern’ interests & sensibilities (i actually think speed climbing on a fixed course is more easily digestible & straightforward vs. course variability & unfamiliarity) it doesn’t make sense to me to add ‘sports’ that rely on external judges…

it’s kinda wild to me that no professional sports league has really experimented and/or integrated wearable technologies on athletes to augment the viewing experience and/or supplement the sporting data

Back
Top Bottom