Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

6nfh886qv3dd1.webp

:lol: how is that any different than a plate? She tried haha

Wood is porous so it can’t be cleaned as well as a China plate. It’s probably been through an industrial dishwasher but there’s no way that’s clean.

Wood is porous so it can’t be cleaned as well as a China plate. It’s probably been through an industrial dishwasher but there’s no way that’s clean.
You got me thinking now. I've definitely been served salmon on a plank. I wonder if they just throw the plank out or is there some kind of process for cleaning wood or what? Thinking about it further, they definitely sell wood cutting boards and grilling planks. Are you sure about this wood not being clean thing??

How are you blaming the girl instead of the dude harassing people for his YouTube channel? :lol: :smh:
Harassing people????????

popping out of a flower pot and friendly waves?

He didn't even touch her.

soft-kobe-bryant.gif

On the other hand she is literally trying to AGGRESIVLEY physically assault him and spitting on him, repeatedly.

What world do you live in degenerate423 degenerate423

In SF there was a dood called the BUSHMAN who scared people with this hustle for 20+ years, dood was a local treasure and beloved. People loved him and he brought joy and smiles to thousands. Great hustle, legendary street act.

Last edited:
Harassing people????????

popping out of a flower pot and friendly waves?

He didn't even touch her.

soft-kobe-bryant.gif

On the other hand she is literally trying to AGGRESIVLEY physically assault him and spitting on him, repeatedly.

What world do you live in degenerate423 degenerate423

In SF there was a dood called the BUSHMAN who scared people with this hustle for 20+ years, dood was a local treasure and beloved. People loved him and he brought joy and smiles to thousands. Great hustle, legendary street act.

Man, I lived in SF, I know who the Bushman was :lol:. And, even he got arrested for doing that s***. So, yes, it’s harassment. I don’t understand what’s so difficult with just leaving folks ALONE. You don’t know what that girl is going through. If someone catches you on a bad day, you might overreact to a prank like that too.

Back
Top Bottom