Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Now watch as the actions of 2 people turn into TSA being an evil institution. Like they're the police or something. :lol:

They have the right to open your **** and search it either way.

What valuables are you guys traveling with that could get stolen? All my drugs and things of value is being taken in my carry-on :lol:

They will still rob your carry-on. I think that’s what was happening in the video.

You mean Wild Ye Coyote

IMG_1366.jpeg

This is why my cash never leaves my hand when going through tsa. And I’m never taking off my chain.

I take the pat down every time. Too many people stuff get “lost”

They have the right to open your **** and search it either way.

What valuables are you guys traveling with that could get stolen? All my drugs and things of value is being taken in my carry-on :lol:

They will still rob your carry-on. I think that’s what was happening in the video.

I stand corrected.

I'm not sure I've ever been outta sight of my bags, but they were pretty smooth with it :lol:

Yeah best thing to do is any valuable stuff take it on your carry-on and keep your eyes on your stuff when putting it through the machine.

TSA is stupid there are cameras all around but they do take your stuff from carry ons in other slick ways. For instance, say you have or your girl has something they can withhold like those Gillette Mach 3 razors or your girl has expensive hair products they'll say it's some issue with it and withhold it so you have no choice but to give it up. They especially take advantage if they know you're running late and might miss your flight. :smh: scoundrels

Don't put valuable stuff in your check in luggage because it's out of your hands and even those little locks and zip ties aren't stopping them they can search your stuff for some dumb reason. That's just TSA you're not thinking about the ramp crew and there are some thieves like no other very rampant because they sit with your luggage the most and handle it throughout. DO NOT put expensive kicks in your check in luggage or electronics.

Back
Top Bottom