Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

EEmzwnfWkAUmxdz.jpg

Folks saying she pulled (another) Juicy Smooliet.

Hope it isn't true.

Sadly this is why I'm so skeptical of the **** I see on the internet, and I would never donate to a gofundme for **** like this. I know we're living in strange times, but it never makes sense to me that people run to social media to expose **** before actually seeking help. The first thing I asked when I saw her video is why hasn't she called the police, or ambulance for assistance? If some maniac is walking around throwing bricks at females shouldn't that take precedence over trying to expose some random men that didn't help you? Of course I didn't know if she was lying then, but her actions after the alleged assault made me look at her differently, and in turn made me question the circumstances surrounding the alleged brick throwing. What I saw is a woman who craves attention, and I didn't see someone I should feel sorry for. It might sound harsh to say, but a true victim doesn't behave that way. That is strange behavior, and nothing she did made sense :lol:

I don't understand what any of that means, but In Da Club was indeed a monster all over the world.
It's some DJ implying that the biggest song in the world when it dropped was 'scaring the ****' music :lol:>D

Literally everybody and their Grandma could recognize the song soon as the beat drops, couldn't find a more 'outside' song than that.

Revisionist history is a mfer

Might be the most flagrant lie I've ever seen on Elons app :lol: :lol:

I hate this song...

....BECAUSE mfers used to think it was the greatest song ever made. :lol: They DJ in The Moon in Tallahassee would drop it 3 times back to back and play the first verse twice every time. She probably not lying tho. Nope, ladies used to like the "Its ya birthday.." part. Shes just young and stupid.

It's some DJ implying that the biggest song in the world when it dropped was 'scaring the ****' music :lol:>D

Literally everybody and their Grandma could recognize the song soon as the beat drops, couldn't find a more 'outside' song than that.

Revisionist history is a mfer
Online people love injecting that men vs women stuff into anything.

Back
Top Bottom