Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

People at the school obviously dont care about the kids in the biology classes if they let a doctor rape 100s of girls for decades. Then a few short years later let the athletic department give 90 million dollars to a dude stupid enough to jack off on the phone consensual or not with the person they hired to talk to the kids about sexual harassment. Shut that **** down they doing them biology kids a real disservice in the name of millions for the administrations pockets.

So lets further the disservice by kicking them out of school. OR..we could NOT have an emotional reaction and lets shut down the athletics department completely, hit them in the pockets, instead of punishing a bunch of people that don't even be on that side of campus.

IDK to ME the whole thing is rotten you cant just cut off the bad parts, in my completely non emotional opinion i believe they should throw the whole thing away. We have different opinions tho and Im cool with that.

A **** ton more (like tens of thousands) innocent people are gonna be hurt by shutting down the university than complicit people getting hurt (which I would be at most a few dozen)

That doesn't seem fair to the people that have had nothing to do with these scandals

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe an entire state wouldn't be able to provide adequate education for thise students as opposed to enabling a corrupt corporation to continue just punishing them by taking away their toys.

I find it hard to believe an entire state wouldn't be able to provide adequate education for thise students as opposed to enabling a corrupt corporation to continue just punishing them by taking away their toys.
-MSU has over 50,000 students. Adsorbing that many students into other schools would require every other state school taking on students. Hiring more staff and building more student housing. Those things take time.

And what about the students that are going to MSU to be close to home, they now have to move away. Even worse, what about commuter students. You are severely ******* them over. Part time students that work also work get screwed over too.

-Previous graduates now have degrees from a school that doesn't exist. Beyond putting a black mark in those degrees you also make it harder for them to get background checks for jobs done.

-All the faculty with would be out of a job. Most will not be able to find work until next school year. Professor might lose access to their research and tenure status

-All the support staff will be out of work. Plumbers, janitor, security guards, food workers, etc. These are thousands of jobs lost. It would be difficult for the state to just find them news ones because the demand for their jobs in their location in state system would not exist

-All the private businesses that rely on business from the school and students. Barbershops, restaurants, convenience stores, etc. All the companies that have contracts to perform services at MSU. Their business will be severely hurt by MSU closing down. Large universities are a major economic anchor for surrounding businesses.

You can have whatever opinion you what to have. But closing down MSU would have a massive negative impact on the lives of tens of thousands of people that have nothing to do with the scandals that have taken place.

And it would not be an easy problem to fix. This should not be downplayed if we are discussing the morally right way to fix the issues wat MSU.

Doing it

IMG_3082.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom