Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Dont put electronics in you luggage, carry that **** on. TSA are looking for bombs. If there is nothing in your luggage that, in the biggest stretch of the imagination, could be a bomb, they won't search your stuff. Also, Ive gotten in the habit of asking for more samples when I by cologne, so I can take those with me on trip. You got a big *** container of liquid, you're getting searched. SOURCE: My sister has been working for TSA for 10 years.

sips-tea-stephen-a-smith.gif

Dont put electronics in you luggage, carry that **** on. TSA are looking for bombs. If there is nothing in your luggage that, in the biggest stretch of the imagination, could be a bomb, they won't search your stuff. Also, Ive gotten in the habit of asking for more samples when I by cologne, so I can take those with me on trip. You got a big *** container of liquid, you're getting searched. SOURCE: My sister has been working for TSA for 10 years.

Learned my lesson the hard way about cologne back in '09. Was going home to Grenada and had 4 full size bottles of cologne in my carry on. TSA took all of them, and I was so tight. After that I started buying refillable atomizers, and used those whenever I traveled. Best thing I could've done.

Back
Top Bottom