Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:lol: :rofl:

Dude they are human beings. They have more rights than any other animal in the country

The only thing I can possibly see is a memo saying people can't face discrimination from government programs if they are one. Which I doubt would be needed but makes sense.
People will soon start saying they identify as **** and dogs. Workplaces will have to have dog houses inside the cafeteria etc. Some interesting times ahead.

People will soon start saying they identify as **** and dogs. Workplaces will have to have dog houses inside the cafeteria etc. Some interesting times ahead.
Famb i doubt this will happen

No signs we are heading in that direction

Furies been a thing for a long time now

Famb i doubt this will happen

No signs we are heading in that direction

Furies been a thing for a long time now
You’re entitled to your own opinion, but I strongly disagree. Restaurants have dogs and the like sitting around tables with people. 20 years ago, that wasn’t the case, but here we are.

Problem:

As the U.S. prepares to welcome tens of thousands of Ukrainians fleeing war, the country continues to deport scores of African and Caribbean refugees back to unstable and violent homelands where they’ve faced rape, torture, arbitrary arrest and other abuses.

In March, when President Joe Biden made a series of announcements welcoming 100,000 Ukrainian refugees, granting Temporary Protected Status to another 30,000 already in the U.S. and halting Ukrainian deportations, two Democratic lawmakers seized on the moment to call for similar humanitarian considerations for Haitians.

“There is every reason to extend the same level of compassion,” U.S. Reps. Ayanna Pressley, of Massachusetts, and Mondaire Jones, of New York, wrote to the administration, noting more than 20,000 Haitians have been deported despite continued instability after the assassination of Haiti’s president and a powerful earthquake this summer.

Solution:

Airdrop furry suits over Haiti. :smh:

You’re entitled to your own opinion, but I strongly disagree. Restaurants have dogs and the like sitting around tables with people. 20 years ago, that wasn’t the case, but here we are.
Sorry but I responded before you edited the post

So there is gonna be legislation to do something for furies (no specifics on what that is) and the evidence of this happening is some restaurants allowing dogs at tables

Bruh :rofl: :rofl:

What and dogs?
Cats, however, it appears they consider the other word a curse.

Sorry but I responded before you edited the post

So there is gonna be legislation to do something for furies (no specifics on what that is) and the evidence of this happening is some restaurants allowing dogs at tables

Bruh :rofl: :rofl:
I’m not well versed in this dress up and believe you’re an animal world, so I don’t know what their demands are, but don’t be surprised when you start hearing about it.

92BD690E-801F-437A-9A61-21DAF65B00C7.jpeg

That was hard to watch man. Sad that none of his classmates had the balls enough to step up and stop that. But I am reminded every day that standing up to do what's right is SO hard for teenagers to do. Most of them (like most of us) find it easier to just go along to get along. It is frustrating to see on a daily basis man.
If they step in, they fear that they'll be next. Watch the slaughter or become the slaughtered. They just find solace in minding their business, like many adults do.

Back
Top Bottom