Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

back in the day, i walked into kicks hawaii and there was a short japanese guy in there with a small entourage and they were taking pics of him. i say loudly “who’s the famous ******?” and my friend makes the zip your mouth sign and later i find out it was kid yamamoto.
AC933116-7AB6-401F-9CB0-38408EEB19D3.gif

yeah, i was def NOT doin it 😂

back in the day, i walked into kicks hawaii and there was a short japanese guy in there with a small entourage and they were taking pics of him. i say loudly “who’s the famous ******?” and my friend makes the zip your mouth sign and later i find out it was kid yamamoto.
AC933116-7AB6-401F-9CB0-38408EEB19D3.gif

yeah, i was def NOT doin it 😂
I would’ve stood on that and see what happens.

Doin it if you win, which he made it to the finals, so clearly he did.

I went to watch a couple pro guys from my gym fight (pre pandemic). They were like 5th and 6th fights of the night, so im sitting thru about 4 fights. 1 of em was a white dude vs a mexican dude. Mexican dude comes to the ring, all business no BS. White dude comes in showboating and this guys rocking a tearway tuxedo, no lie :lol: he had his hair cut in a mohawk with designs on the sides and hair dyed. A real spectacle.

Mexican dude beat this guy up so bad, they stopped the fight lol. Looked like a real bozo

I went to watch a couple pro guys from my gym fight (pre pandemic). They were like 5th and 6th fights of the night, so im sitting thru about 4 fights. 1 of em was a white dude vs a mexican dude. Mexican dude comes to the ring, all business no BS. White dude comes in showboating and this guys rocking a tearway tuxedo, no lie :lol: he had his hair cut in a mohawk with designs on the sides and hair dyed. A real spectacle.

Mexican dude beat this guy up so bad, they stopped the fight lol. Looked like a real bozo
Instantly thought of this

Back
Top Bottom