Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Funny thing is waka actually does play and goes to tournaments, but yeah he'd get destroyed by sonicfox
I've played against pros occasionally and it's just a whole different game against those players.
Sonic in particular makes even other top pro players look like children. Dude whooped Perfect Legend, a 2-time EVO winner, 13-0 in a first to 10.
Showed up wearing a furry hat and tail, and proceeded to deliver what's probably the worst embarrassment I've ever witnessed.

Last edited:
65FD9A94-AA6A-4E59-B407-B070FA5128C1.jpeg

In many ways Waka is a troll at heart. A friends fiancé of mine has a somewhat large following for WWE and actually got into beef with Waka back when the wrestlemania was in San Fran. I don’t know dates. He was dissing her calling her and her crew not real fans of wrestling:rofl:

I haven’t seen tennhouse2 tennhouse2 in a while. I still remember the SF4 thread and our tournament :lol:. I’m still up on the FGC but no more local events. Mainly because of COVID. Just a casual Tekken player here

Only a matter of time before they start getting legislation passed for them.

I swear to you, I have a cousin in high school who has rules in place for furries. Her school legislation made it MANDATORY to provide litter boxes in the school for students who identify that way. So that restrooms are “inclusive”

We ain’t too far from states adopting stuff, I’m sure.

I swear to you, I have a cousin in high school who has rules in place for furries. Her school legislation made it MANDATORY to provide litter boxes in the school for students who identify that way. So that restrooms are “inclusive”

I need evidence.

In many ways Waka is a troll at heart. A friends fiancé of mine has a somewhat large following for WWE and actually got into beef with Waka back when the wrestlemania was in San Fran. I don’t know dates. He was dissing her calling her and her crew not real fans of wrestling:rofl:

Was this when Ric Flair was running for president and Waka was his VP? :lol:

Please say sike

It’s a slippery slope allowing media disinformation to the levels we do nowadays. Shapes perceptions which shapes real world resources and choices. Slippery slope to be China tho and quash free speech.

It’s a slippery slope allowing media disinformation to the levels we do nowadays. Shapes perceptions which shapes real world resources and choices. Slippery slope to be China tho and quash free speech.

Fairness Doctrine

A policy of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), the fairness doctrine attempted to ensure that broadcast stations’ coverage of controversial issues was balanced and fair. However, many journalists opposed the policy as a violation of the First Amendment rights of free speech and press.

Fairness doctrine tried to ensure broadcast coverage of controversial issues was balanced​

The fairness doctrine took effect shortly after the creation of the Federal Radio Commission (FRC) in 1927 and was continued by its successor, the FCC, until the late 1980s. In its 1929 Great Lakes Broadcasting Co. decision, the FRC asserted that the “public interest requires ample play for the free and fair competition of opposing views, and the Commission believes that the principle applies to all discussions of issues of importance to the public.”

During this period, licensees were obliged not only to cover fairly the views of others, but also to refrain from expressing their own views. The fairness doctrine grew out of the belief that the limited number of broadcast frequencies available compelled the government to ensure that broadcasters did not use their stations simply as advocates of a single perspective.

In its 1940 Mayflower Broadcasting Corp. decision, the FCC abandoned the restriction on expressing personal views, and the modern fairness doctrine was born.

FCC lays out broadcaster duties under modern fairness doctrine​

In the ensuing decade, the FCC laid out a twofold duty for broadcasters under the fairness doctrine. First, broadcasters were required to cover adequately controversial issues of public importance. Second, such coverage must be fair by accurately reflecting opposing views, and it must afford a reasonable opportunity for discussing contrasting points of view.

The commission later obligated stations to actively seek out issues of importance to their communities and air programming that addressed those issues.

FCC laid out rules involving responses to personal attacks​

The fairness doctrine gained greater legitimacy from the 1969 Supreme Court decision in Red Lion Broadcasting Co. v. Federal Communications Commission. In that decision, the Court ruled that a Pennsylvania broadcasting station was required to grant airtime for a response to an author who had been personally attacked by Rev. Billy James Hargis during a 15-minute “Christian Crusades” segment broadcast by the station.

The FCC later promulgated rules dealing with stations’ obligations after they broadcast personal attacks, including those made during political editorializing. In 1971 the commission began requiring stations to report efforts to address issues of concern to the community.

Reporters opposed fairness doctrine under First Amendment​

Reporters argued that they, not the FCC, should make decisions about balancing the fairness of stories. They believed that the fairness doctrine had a chilling effect by deterring them from tackling controversial issues rather than worrying about whether they could meet the FCC’s fairness standards.

By the 1980s, the fairness doctrine was losing clout. The deregulatory nature of the Reagan administration and the technological advances that were rendering scarcity arguments moot combined to pressure the FCC to abandon the doctrine. In 1987 the FCC formally abolished it.

The doctrine, however, continues to have its defenders (Arbuckle 2017).

1LAE.gif

Back
Top Bottom