Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Screenshot_20221014-062034.png

:lol: :rofl:
Come on y’all old school nt woulda been had the n64 cartridge and other photoshops pumpin

I never saw the big deal with this answer. To me he wasn’t saying lol I’m rich and you’re poor deal with it. He was moreso saying the people constantly hating on him need to get a life and worry about other things. He’ll be happy and continue doing him. Then he won 2 straight rings. He spoke the truth and people didn’t like it. Back then the Lebron hate was enormous, like Clippers choking in the bubble or the Suns game 7 meltdown but times 10.

That Bron promo was high quality.
Never gets old and it needed to have been said.

I dont get why the chick always runs away. They most def went to the game together, where the hell you running to ***?

Imagine the audacity of the woman who stays. :lol:

If he chooses to put on his happy mask & sits back down to watch the rest game like the whole arena didn't see what just happened then that's on him.

Whole time lookin goofy...

crying-happy.gif

She a real one for keeping it a buck in front of the whole world, saying no, and leaving.

Last edited:
Come on y’all old school nt woulda been had the n64 cartridge and other photoshops pumpin

Funny his hairline lasted longer than the jokes.

Mans 47 years old with a full head while half the ones that was joking a decade ago got plasti-dip cans in the bathroom cabinet now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom