Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

How is that physically possible
giphy - 2022-10-14T141711.184.gif

Realest thing Bron ever did :rofl:

I get it sometimes it's fun to joke on & clown celebs for ****, but some be taking it to far. And then when someone who's actually doing amazing in life strikes back & sets the record straight, their a bully & not humble.... F that

I'm all for the smoke

PowerfulCautiousAfricanporcupine-size_restricted.gif

Dawg, if you hate it here soo much, why don't you just keep it moving. Polluting every thread with trash takes.

Realest thing Bron ever did :rofl:

I get it sometimes it's fun to joke on & clown celebs for ****, but some be taking it to far. And then when someone who's actually doing amazing in life strikes back & sets the record straight, their a bully & not humble.... F that

I'm all for the smoke
I never saw the big deal with this answer. To me he wasn’t saying lol I’m rich and you’re poor deal with it. He was moreso saying the people constantly hating on him need to get a life and worry about other things. He’ll be happy and continue doing him. Then he won 2 straight rings. He spoke the truth and people didn’t like it. Back then the Lebron hate was enormous, like Clippers choking in the bubble or the Suns game 7 meltdown but times 10.

I never saw the big deal with this answer. To me he wasn’t saying lol I’m rich and you’re poor deal with it. He was moreso saying the people constantly hating on him need to get a life and worry about other things. He’ll be happy and continue doing him. Then he won 2 straight rings. He spoke the truth and people didn’t like it. Back then the Lebron hate was enormous, like Clippers choking in the bubble or the Suns game 7 meltdown but times 10.

I meannnnn some of it was i'm Lebron ******* James & you are probably some loser living a mediocre life :lol: . I was 100% in full Lebron hate mode at time as well, but i never took offense to that because it's a true statement, I disliked him on the court but i wouldn't go out my way to @ him on socials talking crazy, or see him in public & say something crazy.

people demand respect & understanding & then treat celebs like they're not human. so whenever a celeb fights back & sets the record straight i'm all for it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom