Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

The viewers are there for sure and if you’re big enough you’ll get paid thru the streaming service the biggest being twitch of course. But subscribing to someone, however much (like Pateron), you want to get their attention more. And in this case skipping the line of people requesting to play him.

This video is better

Word. I remember going done a rabbit hole on YT of this dude rage quitting but didn't pay much attention to the membership thing. I thought he was creating rooms with the available subscribers and offering to play them. Didn't realize some pay just to go up against him... oh well. I can't help but laugh at him but it's also sad cause he said some of the most racist things I've ever heard...

Screenshot_20211108-175123_TikTok.jpg

The viewers are there for sure and if you’re big enough you’ll get paid thru the streaming service the biggest being twitch of course. But subscribing to someone, however much (like Pateron), you want to get their attention more. And in this case skipping the line of people requesting to play him.

This video is better

Man crying the whole time while getting smoked :lol:

don't worry hes burned so many bridges so hes a laughing stock and gets trolled to no end.

Just left the Chipotle.

Homeslice takes an empty bowl that was the last one left & used it to stuff down the garbage with his gloved hand to make room in the garbage then didn’t change his gloves, comes back & serves my meal.
Then, he does it AGAIN!!! This time using plastic to push down the garbage some more. Again, no glove change… COMES BACK & puts my side Tortilla in the warming press. Folds it & wraps it in the foil with the same gloves he pushed the garbage down using what he was throwing out!! I’m like Deng he should just drop stuff in the garbage & not push it down or he shoulda changed his gloves!!
:stoneface: :angry::stoneface: :angry:

I didn’t wanna say anything or trip seeming fussy you know? so whatever I took my meal.

but I submit a review telling Chipotle & entered the yearly free Chipotle sweepstakes. Let’s hope I win or they do something to justify this for me. ☹

I ate it cause the only part of the food that his glove made actual contact with, was my side tortilla. 🤢 everything was served with a spoon. He did have something clean blocking the actual glove from touching the actual garbage being pushed in. It’s just the fact that his hand went a good 1.5 to 5 inches down the garbage. 😖 With the empty bowl in the gloved hand, he used the empty bowl to push roughly 5 inches down, when he did it with a clean piece of plastic wrapper in hand he pushed about an inch & a half down.:blush:

Back
Top Bottom