Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

WideeyedHelplessGoat-size_restricted.gif

If you can't beat them on the pitch, break their legs:

The France international was arrested Wednesday morning following an assault that took place last week.

Sources have told ESPN that the police investigation relates to an attack on PSG teammate Kheira Hamraoui on Thursday.

Sources added that on that night, Hamraoui was in Diallo's car with two other PSG teammates after leaving a club dinner in Paris.

As the car pulled out in front of her home, two men wearing balaclavas armed with iron bars dragged Hamraoui out of the car and started hitting her on the legs, according to sources. The assault lasted two minutes before the men escaped.

Hype or not, I'm sure there are some chicks Leo knocked down that were throwing it at him. Hell we regular dudes have knocked down chicks who were throwing it at us, not every one of them. Yo is that that guy from the NBA games with the wild hair in the background. I think he is at a lot of Laker games. MOFO looking like Jonah Hex.
Jimmy-Goldstein.jpg

yes, it's james goldstein... a little information on him, i think david stern said he probably has more of an investment in nba tickets than anyone ever. it's rumored that he has amassed his wealth through purchasing mobile home parks & jacking the rent up to the point where people get evicted, which is why he never speaks on how he amassed it. what i find mostly intriguing about him (having an architecture background) is that he owns the sheats-goldstein residence which probably doesn't ring a bell, but you've seen it in plenty of movies... the bedroom view with the retractable glass walls is legendary. the continuity of the home of inside & outside, how you can see bottom of the pool from his bedroom, just check the video out below. he recently donated his home to lacma, which is wild to me.

90-2.jpeg
3.jpg
JL02_mini.jpg

unnamed-3.jpg
unnamed-2.jpg

sidebar, this home is featured in one of my favorite movies of all time...

sheatsGoldstein3.jpg

it's always amazing to me how damn near everything in architecture can be traced back to frank lloyd wright, john lautner who designed this house was a taliesin fellowship apprentice & studied under flw, additionally he was a forefather who contributed to the "googie" style of architecture you see all over california.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom