Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Here’s your weekly fighting game community rager Low Tier God with more hate to spread

Funny seeing folks hype up this Lil situation like Leo would ever touch this old bird.
Hype or not, I'm sure there are some chicks Leo knocked down that were throwing it at him. Hell we regular dudes have knocked down chicks who were throwing it at us, not every one of them. Yo is that that guy from the NBA games with the wild hair in the background. I think he is at a lot of Laker games. MOFO looking like Jonah Hex.
Jimmy-Goldstein.jpg

Last edited:
Here’s your weekly fighting game community rager Low Tier God with more hate to spread

People pay money to play against him?.... I don't really mess with streaming games so idk what the situation now but I thought people payed to watch you play games.

Hype or not, I'm sure there are some chicks Leo knocked down that were throwing it at him. Hell we regular dudes have knocked down chicks who were throwing it at us, not every one of them. Yo is that that guy from the NBA games with the wild hair in the background. I think he is at a lot of Laker games. MOFO looking like Jonah Hex.
Jimmy-Goldstein.jpg
The running joke is Leo only messes with young chicks.

Hahah yo this reminds me when i was doing uber and picked up these 2 girls one winter. The 1 sitting behind me was so wasted, every turn shed go crashing into the door :lol: i pull up at the drop off and the other friend was like "ok Stephanie wait ill get out and help you". Stephanie didnt wait, she gets out, slips on ice and falls face first on the ground. I look back and this girls laying there face on the ground and the boniest little *** in the air going "owwwww uhhhh my faaaace" :rofl: :rofl:

In other news Jeff Bezos and his long time girlfriend have recently split.

In other other news Leonardo has been seen around town blowing out Lauren Sanchez back out. Never knew Leo was so tall, so many actors are short figured he was also.

My G titang545 titang545 I think Leo's on a platform of some sort, you can see that plastic bird step up at the end.

Bezos a straight up square also, Dr. Evil lookin' MF. Lauren Sanchez's brother 'leaked' the information about their relationship and this dude still with her. :smh: :smh: :smh:

dr-evil-austin-powers.gif

Last edited:
People pay money to play against him?.... I don't really mess with streaming games so idk what the situation now but I thought people payed to watch you play games.
The viewers are there for sure and if you’re big enough you’ll get paid thru the streaming service the biggest being twitch of course. But subscribing to someone, however much (like Pateron), you want to get their attention more. And in this case skipping the line of people requesting to play him.

This video is better

Back
Top Bottom