Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

yea bro, GaGa is far from ugly. 
devil.gif

Word?  This shorty I was messing with, her nephew was the kid in the first Knockout video from a couple years ago, who knocked out his teacher.  He came home and told us all about it.  So nah its not fake
People get randomly knocked out sure but even you admit that that video happened years ago. My point was that if you'd listen to the media reports they'd have you believe that blacks have collectively conspired to run around beating up whites when  that's not true.

But this is derailing the thread so I digress.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaann.....this kinda ish bothers me.

I don't understand why people just randomly call ish fake.

There is nothing inherently or obviously fake about this.

it is fake.
Would someone care to explain why?

either is a possibility. and im leaning toward fake. the ****** set and hand drawn sign, the way the boom mic is visibile at the beginning, the way the guy is stammering and then goes from 0 to 60 then falls off the chair. all of it is too perfect it has to be a set up. i would guess it was from some public tv sketch show.

i know you want it to be real, so would you care to explain why not?

Last edited:
I took this at work today.  Dude is bat**** crazy, but funny as hell.  Basically he was some old head hustling dude, he smoked some bad **** awhile back and it just completely messed up his mind.  He also has a Nippsey Hussle tatt

oh yeah, and he thinks that he owns Rocafella records, and that my boss is Jay-z

I took this at work today.  Dude is bat**** crazy, but funny as hell.  Basically he was some old head hustling dude, he smoked some bad **** awhile back and it just completely messed up his mind.  He also has a Nippsey Hussle tatt

oh yeah, and he thinks that he owns Rocafella records, and that my boss is Jay-z

you at that place w/ the crackhead in the ads? them stories you told were funny as hell.

you at that place w/ the crackhead in the ads? them stories you told were funny as hell.
Yeah, Ace Athletic.  But to be fair, I dont like calling Tommy a crackhead.  He actually kicked it cold turkey a few years back.  He was going through some really bad times, and decided that he needed to get clean, so he went food shopping, then locked himself in his apartment for 2 weeks, went through withdraw and hasnt relapsed since.  Idk, its just a nice story to me, since ever since I met him he was deep in addiction

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livi...ing-cops-iphone-shaped-cookies-172900407.html

Just saw a police car going the other way. Gonna turn around and see if I can catch up and drive by it. #iphonecookie
— Randy Liedtke (@randyliedtke) December 11, 2013

Took a bite out of the cookie. He was so confused and angry. Told me to hold tight, he is back in his car now.

Says I have a warrant for unpaid parking tickets? Making me go with him. Letting me text gf but Im tweeting this. pic.twitter.com/vv89MUqg0Q

Wasn't worth it. I'm an idiot... No more iPhone Cookies pic.twitter.com/MbQZq0UA9O
— Randy Liedtke (@randyliedtke) December 12, 2013

that dude LarryLaFlare is a wild boy...someone sent me this pic earlier :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

:smh:
:smh:

Last edited:
Wale is a bum, and feelin himself way too much. You a tough guy threatning dweeb *** article writers? :smh: Ill never support dude, but atleast youre at the top of SoleWomans list :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom