Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Elaborate....
The media and news reports of it are carefully constructed to make it look like there's a huge phenomenon of blacks running around targeting whites when that's simply not true.  These news reports will show old or completely unrelated footage to give the appearance that blacks have conspired to beat up random whites.  There is absolutely 0 data supporting a black knockout phenomena.

So, what would be the purpose of this?  Well, crime in the black community is actually down but America has a large network of private prisons that a lot of towns need to fill in order to survive.  Criminalizing blacks with a fake 'game' is an easy way to herd more of them into prison.

On top of that, stirring up racial fears in people is a classic tactic to divert peoples' attention from actual issues.

This first video is long but if you've got the time it explains exactly what I'm talking about.  The second one I've posted is a shorter explanation from RT.

Last edited:
 My son got on leather tights under jeans. Lmaooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The little girl in the mirror.. *****!!!

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livi...ing-cops-iphone-shaped-cookies-172900407.html

Just saw a police car going the other way. Gonna turn around and see if I can catch up and drive by it. #iphonecookie
— Randy Liedtke (@randyliedtke) December 11, 2013

Took a bite out of the cookie. He was so confused and angry. Told me to hold tight, he is back in his car now.

Says I have a warrant for unpaid parking tickets? Making me go with him. Letting me text gf but Im tweeting this. pic.twitter.com/vv89MUqg0Q

Wasn't worth it. I'm an idiot... No more iPhone Cookies pic.twitter.com/MbQZq0UA9O
— Randy Liedtke (@randyliedtke) December 12, 2013

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livi...ing-cops-iphone-shaped-cookies-172900407.html

Just saw a police car going the other way. Gonna turn around and see if I can catch up and drive by it. #iphonecookie

Took a bite out of the cookie. He was so confused and angry.
Told me to hold tight, he is back in his car now.

Says I have a warrant for unpaid parking tickets? Making me go with him. Letting me text gf but Im tweeting this. pic.twitter.com/vv89MUqg0Q

Wasn't worth it. I'm an idiot... No more iPhone Cookies pic.twitter.com/MbQZq0UA9O
— Randy Liedtke (@randyliedtke) December 12, 2013

Last edited:
Reminder that the 'Knockout Game' is a fake media frenzy designed to keep the profitable prison population up
Word?  This shorty I was messing with, her nephew was the kid in the first Knockout video from a couple years ago, who knocked out his teacher.  He came home and told us all about it.  So nah its not fake

Back
Top Bottom