Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

roll.gif

I read that **** at first like "Air-wreck-ah" and I was like :smokin sounds like a basketball nickname, then I figured out what her parents were going for :lol: :smh:

That's how I'm reading it too... What am I missing?

This is probably that kids dad lol

You might recognize @JenSetler from IG and twitter with the 1.3M followers for having that crazy whooty mass. This was before and her nose job, crazy what one massive beak can do to change everything. She's doin it now tho lol

And I saw this gem in a local BSOT FB group, SMH.

Last edited:
I have a better idea.
Instead of trying to be funny on the internet, how about you teach your 5 year old nephew how to use that bathroom.
Little dude is about to go to kindergarden and is still wearing diapers.
What in the entire **** is wrong with people's parenting skills that this boy aint potty trained yet?

Meanwhile I bet he knows every song on the radio, along with a plethora of other useless information.
The things we as black people teach/dont teach our kids. Priorities mane

If only we put as much time into teaching our kids as we do thinking up the most ignorant name you could possibly attach to a child.

Last edited:
I have a better idea.
Instead of trying to be funny on the internet, how about you teach your 5 year old nephew how to use that bathroom.
What in the entire **** is wrong with people's parenting skills that this boy aint potty trained yet?

Meanwhile I bet he knows every song on the radio, along with a plethora of other useless information.

If only we put as much time into teaching our kids as we do thinking up the most ignorant name you could possibly attach to a child.

Thats some deep ish

I have a better idea.

Powerful post

I have a better idea.

repped

You might recognize @JenSetler from IG and twitter with the 1.3M followers for having that crazy whooty mass. This was before and her nose job, crazy what one massive beak can do to change everything. She's doin it now tho lol

That nose job did wonders for her, but if she always had that ***, I don't see why dudes wouldn't still holla at her.

Knockout game gone wrong

Was the camera man in on it? It looks like he was following dude to get the footage of him hitting the girl, then it backfired. Or did he already hit someone and was running away? I cant tell if he running to hit shorty in the sweater or if he already hit someone and was running.

Reminder that the 'Knockout Game' is a fake media frenzy designed to keep the profitable prison population up

Back
Top Bottom