Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Saw at a bar

Use at your own risk
Resized_20170427_215125.jpeg

Yo what came about from this situation?

This **** had me PISSED. ******* swine man, over a ******* dollar toy. Knowing damn well kids grab stuff from stores and the parents don't realize til after their kid had the item and they didn't pay for it. Smfh

Traumatized that whole family, especially those kids.

FTP

:lol: at how eracism’s trolling has made it’s way into multiple threads and caused this much of a discussion.

Dude is a Bond villain when it comes to trolling.

Piss face

We

The

North

Lol you would hate me then :lol:

You get no buns

Saw at a bar

Use at your own risk
Resized_20170427_215125.jpeg

Sent

Screenshot_2019-06-16-11-59-00-161_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Yo what came about from this situation?

This **** had me PISSED. ****ing swine man, over a ****ing dollar toy. Knowing damn well kids grab stuff from stores and the parents don't realize til after their kid had the item and they didn't pay for it. Smfh

Traumatized that whole family, especially those kids.

FTP

Piss face

We

The

North

You get no buns

Sent

Screenshot_2019-06-16-11-59-00-161_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
:rofl: at the pic he sent. I thought that jenga piece was gonna say something gross about where the piece has been.

47132E0D-97CE-4342-A289-9928BF815FCD.jpeg

If you're feeling a bit anxious about buying your first property, take some comfort in knowing you will probably do better than this bloke.

South Florida man Kerville Holness, a first-time auction bidder, thought he’d just landed an absolute steal after his $13,000 bid won the online auction.

Unfortunately for old Kerville, his villa turned out to be a strip of land, measuring 30cm by 30m.

It’s only worth $72 (USD$50).

The strip runs down the driveway of two adjoining villas, and extends under the mutual wall separating the properties.

Adding insult to injury, officials say there’s not much he can do about it.

Back
Top Bottom