Qualifications
POSITION SPECIFICATIONS
Minimum:
  • High School Diploma or equivalent
  • Ability for onsite work 25 hours per week
  • Valid driver’s license
  • Proficient Computer Drawing and Computer Assisted Design skills
  • Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills
  • Enrollment in a college/univeristy in the Chicago Metropolitan Area pursing a one of the following fields:
    • Electrical Engineering
    • Mechanical Engineering
    • Aerospace Engineering
    • Civil Engineering
    • Architectural Engineering
    • Engineering Management
    • Project Management
    • Computer Science
    • Mathematics
    • Information Technology
    • Psychics
    • Architecture
    • Construction Management

I mean, you're a lil wildin lettin jokes get to you

Nah Im not getting anything get to me, that whole joke been running around NT for years now and I always laugh it off because most dudes that take Jabs I’m actually cool with on this site, but ima call out the cornballs that feel this is some sort of legit ammo they got on me and who don’t take it as a joke but as a legit insult...foh bros, try harder :lol:

IgnorantScalyBighornsheep-size_restricted.gif

Nah Im not getting anything get to me, that whole joke been running around NT for years now and I always laugh it off because most dudes that take Jabs I’m actually cool with on this site, but ima call out the cornballs that feel this is some sort of legit ammo they got on me and who don’t take it as a joke but as a legit insult...foh bros, try harder :lol:
Just use this

Attachments

• F0AA757F-EEBC-45A4-A2E2-9E77D9716123.jpeg
    F0AA757F-EEBC-45A4-A2E2-9E77D9716123.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 9
Come on fam ..

Dude is only about posting gif and memes.

Then he doubles down when you acknowledge him.

Although at times the gifts are funny given the situation, dude is a grade A cornball.

People are always going to try and target what they perceive as wrong or not preferred.

If you like to toss salad, tongue your wife during intercourse etc. So beat it ... if that makes her happy and you enjoy it, why the **** not?

Dudes are quick to try and kiss a woman after they ate the box but feel some type of way about kissing a girl when they received top. Smh

Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom