Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Yoooooo!!!
Just watch all of it. He couldn’t handle the Henn.
:rofl:

AUSTIN, Texas — An 18-year-old man is in big trouble after allegedly leading police on a chase in East Austin Tuesday evening.

Ricardo Gonzalez-Duran is facing a handful of charges, including aggravated assault with a motor vehicle and DWI.

According to his arrest affidavit, it all began outside a home on Nelson Oaks Drive near FM 969. That's where police said he crashed into his friend's Mercedes before striking her in the face with a liquor bottle.
His friend, who required a trip to the hospital and several stitches on the 1.5-inch-long laceration on her face, told police Gonzalez-Duran struck her when she told him to leave after he crashed his car into hers.

When police arrived at the scene, officers said Gonzalez-Duran took off, and a chase ensued.

2-B99-B6-DA-CFED-482-F-906-D-6-F3-DECFAE448.jpg

Officers lost track of him about two miles later, but they later spotted him in the parking lot of a gas station on the corner of Ed Bluestein Boulevard and FM 969, according to the arrest affidavit.

There, police said Gonzalez-Duran nearly T-boned an ambulance before side-swiping it in an attempt to escape from police. Two paramedics were in the ambulance at the time, but they were not injured, according to the affidavit.

In cellphone video a viewer shared with KVUE, you can see sparks flying from one of Gonzalez-Guzman's wheels as multiple patrol cars chase him.

In addition to hitting an ambulance vehicle, Gonzalez-Duran also allegedly failed to stay in his lane, hit several construction cones and ran multiple red lights.

He didn't get too far, though. Police arrested him after he crashed his car at the corner of Decker Lane and FM 969.
Detectives believe Gonzalez-Duran was drunk and possibly on Xanax at the time of his arrest, which may explain some of his behavior. According to the arrest affidavit, a Snapchat video showed Gonzalez-Duran possibly consuming Alprazolam just before the police chase. He also blew a .39 breath sample, which is over the .08 legal limit, police said.

A judge set his total bond at $95,000.

https://www.kvue.com/mobile/article...ance/269-1baa101b-0611-40e2-85ed-b9ab9be2441f

Last edited:
man.... i clicked on a twitter post about it and there was a second angle where a neighbor is screaming to the police to allow her to take the babies since the cops were being rough. you can CLEARLY see from this angle how the cop yanked on the child, and hear the childs scream. that kinda stuff hits me different now.

for the second time in my entire life i angry cried just now. the fact that the department is protecting the name of the cop and hes on desk duty instead of fired shows theyre protecting him.

and you can tell everyone is scared these cops about to just let off on everyone involved. look at how the cop by the truck kicks out the fathers legs and puts him in that horse stance. FOR WHAT? what protocol is that?

Cops like those deserve to be killed. They have no business being in that field whatsoever. All this over their daughter taking a barbie doll from the dollar store, :smh:. It really doesn't even matter, we've seen white men and women be treated with far more respect by police after committing serious crimes. Hit and runs, murder, theft, striking/fighting police officers, brandishing a weapon etc. This is insanity the way they're behaving. I swear if a rambo cop like that killed one of mine, I'd dedicate my life to killing their ***. I wouldn't be on some idiot **** either. That **** would be planned out thoroughly.

I'm always amazed that trained police officers expect civilians to be calm when there are guns pointed at them from every direction by officers barking commands at them, yet these same "professionals" are allowed to act in the most irrational way, and use excuses like they were afraid for their lives to justify their trigger happy impulsivity. Makes so much sense, :smh:

Last edited:
Cops like those deserve to be killed. They have no business being in that field whatsoever. All this over their daughter taking a barbie doll from the dollar store, :smh:. It really doesn't even matter, we've seen white men and women be treated with far more respect by police after committing serious crimes. Hit and runs, murder, theft, striking/fighting police officers, brandishing a weapon etc. This is insanity the way they're behaving. I swear if a rambo cop like that killed one of mine, I'd dedicate my life to killing their ***. I wouldn't be on some idiot **** either. That **** would be planned out thoroughly.

I'm always amazed that trained police officers expect civilians to be calm when there are guns pointed at them from every direction by officers barking commands at them, yet these same "professionals" are allowed to act in the most irrational way, and use excuses like they were afraid for their lives to justify their trigger happy impulsivity. Makes so much sense, :smh:

spiceman80 spiceman80 These damn police forces put too much emphasis on physical training and have little to no emphasis on education, background and conflict/crisis management. The physical training itself is a joke as the shift work and overall sedentary nature of the job makes these guys out of shape after a few years. Most of these guys also have a ton of family and/or personal issues related to the nature of the work and they lash out at the public.

The kind of 'take down' in the video was extremely unwarranted.

Last edited:
its human nature to look at a woman though...thats a reaction. we are programmed to do that.
we have to teach ourselves not to look....

following a woman just to stare...especially down 6 aisles is whole different story

If you ain’t gone holler at her, don’t stare. I can’t stand an old “look at her. She fine” type dude. Like dawg, don’t tell me, go tell her. A glance is cool. But staring is PERVERSE.

If you not gone approach her, don’t stare.

If you ain’t gone holler at her, don’t stare. I can’t stand an old “look at her. She fine” type dude. Like dawg, don’t tell me, go tell her. A glance is cool. But staring is PERVERSE.

If you not gone approach her, don’t stare.
Lol you would hate me then :lol:

Back
Top Bottom