Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I go to Orange Theory and is hard not to catch yourself Pervin’ over some soccer moms sweaty *** sometimes...gotta put the horse blinders on...is a mostly female type of workout class so women usually go in there wearing close to nothing or very light see thru clothing...

He’s following her for 6 aisles , that stalkerish. :sick:

That is extra Pervy...but we all live in a glass house as men when it comes to this topic...lmao

I was dying @ Anthony Mackie in that episode of black mirror when he got caught starring at shortys butt crack...lmao felt it was relatable :lol:

ujjzg8ic2b431.jpg

This has me heated :angry: Can't even imagine how many people that POS has attacked off camera in the past and got away with it scot-free.

Just read that the woman and her fiancee have filed a $10 Million claim against the department. The department won't identify the cop either and placed him on desk duty.

Man it's hard to believe that there are good cops out there when they protect scum like that :smh:

That is extra Pervy...but we all live in a glass house as men when it comes to this topic...lmao

I was dying @ Anthony Mackie in that episode of black mirror when he got caught starring at shortys butt crack...lmao felt it was relatable :lol:
its human nature to look at a woman though...thats a reaction. we are programmed to do that.
we have to teach ourselves not to look....

following a woman just to stare...especially down 6 aisles is whole different story

I can’t remember when is the last time I had my head on a swivel when it came to women. As long as I could remember, I’ve found it weird on how some guys revert to primal, animal-like behavior around a pretty girl.

I’ve always been a little more low-key with my appetites. Sunglasses FTW. :smokin

This has me heated :angry: Can't even imagine how many people that POS has attacked off camera in the past and got away with it scot-free.

Just read that the woman and her fiancee have filed a $10 Million claim against the department. The department won't identify the cop either and placed him on desk duty.

Man it's hard to believe that there are good cops out there when they protect scum like that :smh:

Bruh that **** made me cry of anger...how can someone with such little self control walk around with a liscence to kill, how can someone handling their job so poorly not immediately be fired, this is the only profession where an employee can get away with such a thing....any other job you speak to those you are serving like that and you are getting dropped...this ruined my day.

its human nature to look at a woman though...thats a reaction. we are programmed to do that.

following a woman just to stare...especially down 6 aisles is whole different story

You can’t fall back on the whole human nature thing fam...lmao by that logic is also human nature to lust and want to mate with someone of the opposite sex one finds attractive...lol

And we're assuming its 6 consecutive aisles.

He followed her 6 aisles.

6 aisles.

Looking and doing that are completely different.
Both are Pervy actions tho, yeah one def more than the other...lol
Following a woman for 6 aisles to stare is how you get a red dot above your house on a map. It's also how you get asked to stay 500 yards away from schools & playgrounds.

:lol: at how eracism’s trolling has made it’s way into multiple threads and caused this much of a discussion.

Dude is a Bond villain when it comes to trolling.

Bruh that **** made me cry of anger...how can someone with such little self control walk around with a liscence to kill, how can someone handling their job so poorly not immediately be fired, this is the only profession where an employee can get away with such a thing....any other job you speak to those you are serving like that and you are getting dropped...this ruined my day.

man.... i clicked on a twitter post about it and there was a second angle where a neighbor is screaming to the police to allow her to take the babies since the cops were being rough. you can CLEARLY see from this angle how the cop yanked on the child, and hear the childs scream. that kinda stuff hits me different now.

for the second time in my entire life i angry cried just now. the fact that the department is protecting the name of the cop and hes on desk duty instead of fired shows theyre protecting him.

and you can tell everyone is scared these cops about to just let off on everyone involved. look at how the cop by the truck kicks out the fathers legs and puts him in that horse stance. FOR WHAT? what protocol is that?

I can’t remember when is the last time I had my head on a swivel when it came to women. As long as I could remember, I’ve found it weird on how some guys revert to primal, animal-like behavior around a pretty girl.

I’ve always been a little more low-key with my appetites. Sunglasses FTW. :smokin

this is me. i dont even really look. dudes act like theyve never seen cheeks before. i dont get it. is the game to look at the mass and imagine what u would do to it or what it looks like under the dress? seriously pervy stuff man. im not on that time.

Back
Top Bottom