Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

For a second this had me like.
tenor.gif

Then I thought back, I swear every time I buy fruit it seems like I have a lunar cycle before they go bad. Strawberries, I swear they start molding the second I walk out the grocery store. :smh:
Grocery store.
13853.jpg

Open the bag at home.

:smh::sick:

I learned this real quick living alone :lol: I would buy a bunch of fruit and veg and in a few days, it was all nasty :sick:. If I buy berries I eat them right away or freeze what I don't finish to use for smoothies. I only buy what I intend on eating within a day or 2 max...

Wood but after all the stories of how filthy NY trains be........pass

Smart choice :lol:

Where you coming from buddy? :rofl:

Nah shorty, nobody didn't push you lol.

spiceman80 spiceman80 These damn police forces put too much emphasis on physical training and have little to no emphasis on education, background and conflict/crisis management. The physical training itself is a joke as the shift work and overall sedentary nature of the job makes these guys out of shape after a few years. Most of these guys also have a ton of family and/or personal issues related to the nature of the work and they lash out at the public.

The kind of 'take down' in the video was extremely unwarranted.

I hear what you're saying and you are absolutely right, the training needs to be revamped for their sake and those of the people in the community. But they definitely pick and choose who to use extreme force with and who to be civil with despite the severity of the situation. They know how to turn it off and on, and we've seen too many examples of this.

He’s a super popular YouTube/IG comedian. Probably will made the money for the tv back with his views lol
I figured it had to be something like that. Can't trust any of these social media outburst anymore, :lol:. It's either someone on the come up trying to use it for recognition, or someone who's already doing it.

Who gets out to apologize. Straight fishy

Word! I didn't get to read the whole story, but how do they know he came out to apologize if their both dead?

Dude really jumped on her back. SMH. They will end up getting married.

He must be Jamaican, :lol:

Back
Top Bottom