Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

How the duck you lose that one toe? Dude got lucky if you ask me. Well, as lucky as one could who lost one toe.

36551421_1757141544393721_6319230531301015552_n.jpg
What are toes !!! Ha got em !!

I've seen amateur fights, street fights, professional fights, drunk fights, human v animal fights, animal v animal fights but I have never seen a bug vs bug fight. The Northern Praying Mantis style of Kung Fu was inspired by the Mantis so I shouldn't be surprised by the technical fighting skills of insects but this match was amazing. The fighter in gray worked off of his left right combo all right long. The fighter in black had no answers for this combo. I think if he had used a few more feints he could've made the fight more competitive but he didn't. Fellas, if you have insects in your home I encourage you to video tape their fights to add something to your fighting style. Animal planet had exceptional camera work.

I've seen amateur fights, street fights, professional fights, drunk fights, human v animal fights, animal v animal fights but I have never seen a bug vs bug fight. The Northern Praying Mantis style of Kung Fu was inspired by the Mantis so I shouldn't be surprised by the technical fighting skills of insects but this match was amazing. The fighter in gray worked off of his left right combo all right long. The fighter in black had no answers for this combo. I think if he had used a few more feints he could've made the fight more competitive but he didn't. Fellas, if you have insects in your home I encourage you to video tape their fights to add something to your fighting style. Animal planet had exceptional camera work.
:rofl::rofl:

:lol: :lol: exceptional analysis, this is why I subscribe. incredible free content, you're doing good work for the sport and its fans.

Fellas, if you have insects in your home I encourage you to video tape their fights to add something to your fighting style.

this mental image tho.

I would pay to see you do standup comedy

Back
Top Bottom