Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Feel free to correct me cause I’m going from memory... but it seems you post a lot of videos from WSHH. Just curious for someone as passionate as you are about black issues, (if this is the case) why do you frequent something that consistently sustains those stereotypes you seem to be vehemently against?

Asking cause I find myself there a few times a week just to see the armpits of society and was genuinely curious what brings you there.

I am not aepps20 aepps20 but I believe the rules of engagement are universal. Protect yourself at all times.

The fighter in white was headhunting, not working off the jab in the early rounds, and was not using a sound defensive guard.

When you walk forward with your hands down, expect to be clipped.

@RustyShackleford did an excellent job breaking down this fight. The fighter in white should've stuck to the jab after he hit the fighter in Black with a stiff right and it had no effect. He should've immediately employed the philly shell defense to protect his chin behind shoulders. He stupidly let his chin hangout against a fighter that was already in range to unleash a right cross. Terrible effort all around from that fighter. I'm ashamed to have covered this fight.

tumblr_mdkp2p53wt1qfsw5wo1_400.gif

Feel free to correct me cause I’m going from memory... but it seems you post a lot of videos from WSHH. Just curious for someone as passionate as you are about black issues, (if this is the case) why do you frequent something that consistently sustains those stereotypes you seem to be vehemently against?

Asking cause I find myself there a few times a week just to see the armpits of society and was genuinely curious what brings you there.

i post a lot of thing from a lot of places

dont read too much into it

Back
Top Bottom