Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Gotta claim your stake in the game. Shoot your best shot b. Don't pull up with that half stroke, you gotta follow through with a full arch in your release. Son prolly ain't put confidence in her that getting with him is the best thing for her "at that point in their lives" (that **** was wack when they said that btw)

If you got confidence in yourself, ain't no way you doing an open relationship. Either you mine, or I'm just hitting you after the club for a quick drain off the late night. Anything other than that is just a bunch of nonsense and time wasting and we can just go our separate ways.
Video more than likely fake. The guy has almost 700k subscribers, he's just making a living off youtube.

48ED9C72-C856-4E94-AFCF-F8946FB12D49.png

Same logic can be applied to most of these videos. We're pretty much taking things at face value bruh.

But I agree I would change my opinion depending on circumstances.

I hear you, but it seemed like there was more to the embrace than meets the eye.

You already have a go pro why use a selfie stick?

At least he didn't try to get it.

Hangry - bad-tempered or irritable as a result of hunger.

Seeing this person arguing and yelling at the drive thru machine is hilarious, lol. Who is waiting 20 mins for some taco bell? She is really wildin :smh:

Screenshot_20180613-131356_Samsung Internet.jpg

Bruh what. And you can tell she think she doing it. Body unproportioned like a mf. Drake wilding too.

That chick is disgusting. I feel bad for them because men are really gassing them up like it looks good. That joint looks horrible, and that spoiler :sick:

The fact that she's out with the top rapper in the game shows that somebody likes it though. And what's worse is that more chicks will pop up looking like her because they think that's what the stars like.

Back
Top Bottom