Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I like em thick myself but shorty looks like something you'd draw in the 3rd grade. Looks like bria miles in the face so she's not bad looking but she definitely ruined her body.

the wa
Screenshot_20180613-131356_Samsung Internet.jpg

Bruh what. And you can tell she think she doing it. Body unproportioned like a mf. Drake wilding too.

hFHHaI.gif

LAWD I Don't give a damn... I'm pounding that given the chance.

Man you guys are looking too much into this with Drake... that dude Drake is living life right now F what you heard.

As someone else said these thots you have fun with, but to marry and get into a relationship with... hell no.

Man you know he's just hitting to experience that mass :pimp: can't hate on the dude he's living life and just having fun.

I don't blame dude, F everything in sight and masturbate on the memories or pics :lol:

LAWD...

huh?

i meant if you if in the "minor league" you not getting access to the "show"

Yea I get what your saying. What I'm saying is that fake booty isn't going to act like the real thing. When she bends over nothing is going to cover anything. It'll just sit on top like balloons.

Reactions: HIM
Drake in an open relationship wit a corn star, life is brazy how you 100 mill+ and still pay for puh c

Serious question; when did cats start thirsting for these fake, diaper loaded birds? This 'ish as definitely jumped the shark as evident with the 'mass' on playgirl up top but was it '11 onwards?

Reactions: HIM

Update:

Frida’s manager Jesse Gonzalez said a grandparent of one of the people in the surveillance video came in after our story aired and paid the bill in full.

The group also apologized, according to Gonzalez.

As a result, he says he told police on Friday he no longer wants to press charges.

How the whole crew broke?

I remember when USC still had a Dennys. They always had the worst service and long waits. Must have been a bad night for the server. We go in there after a night out and order food but he brought out our food an hour later and got mad when we told him we didn't want it anymore. Never came to check on us...we all walked out without paying but one of the homies paid for his soda :lol:

Back
Top Bottom