Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

RelievedThoseAzurevasesponge-max-14mb.gif

ay yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo she lost all her rings once that zero grav hit.

im just imagining "mommy lets go home, you've rode that ride 10 times in a row" "this grown folks business, stay in a childs place" :rofl: i had no idea some women get off to that zero g feeling. but my final thought....

giphy.gif

whose going to clean up that seat?

They just *******.

What the hell happened to the phrase “talking to someone”? We all know what that means. People who need titles and the stupid trends they follow. :smh:

She says she’s not smashing anyone else. What’s the point? Dude knows he’s not supposed to be there, he’s just riding it till it’s over.

They just *******.

What the hell happened to the phrase “talking to someone”? We all know what that means. People who need titles and the stupid trends they follow. :smh:

She says she’s not smashing anyone else. What’s the point? Dude knows he’s not supposed to be there, he’s just riding it till it’s over.

dude is content being 3rd string d***. when her main plans fall thru, and then the guy she keeps as a backup falls thru.... then she knows shes got this clown ready to bat cleanup at any given time. she said "i just meant i didnt want to be YOUR girlfriend." then came back and said "and it wasn't that it was YOU.... it was about where we were in life at the time everything we both had going on." a real G wouldn't have been played like this so he wouldnt be in this situation... but if a g was in this situation, he woulda asked "ok. so that was then. whats up with right now" dude sitting there claspin his hands extra tight to distract himself from the shame of it all

Back
Top Bottom