Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Dukie.gif

Son alex walked away like oh they got me!! better put this fake "Fear of God" hoodie on. fakes run rampt in nyc too.
faking it till you make!!

Not gonna knock the hustle, but why risk going to jail for selling fake ish. Causing a lot of problems for people who work hard to buy good clothing, and get jerked on some fakes.

You have kids man? You guys act like this is taboo. Get out your feels. Is something socially accepted in other parts of the world and is your father.

Again I see nothing wrong with this ... himobophia is a mofo.

Something is wrong with you boy. Dude will kiss his daughter after she tongues her husband after the i do'S and then look at the crowd like "what?" We are immune to gohnnarea"

Last edited:

Dudes paying real money for fake ****.

People don't give a **** though ... China town be selling fake brand bags for cheap and you see people buying time like hotcakes ... knowing they are ****. Is not about authenticity for some people but rather if they are going to get away with it or is it good enough or is still name brand (pattern) in their heads.

We as a society, when it comes to sex (anything related to sexual activities from Kissing to Naked) live in the dark ages.

Society has engraved that kissing in the lips a
Is a sexual act. Instead of innocent affection ...

Dudes can't peck a son in the lips but are quick to make out with a chick they barely know.
That was more than a peck.

Back
Top Bottom