Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

4bb.gif

What gets me about dumb people are the narratives ...

Sweet passionate kiss ...

Everything is a sexual thing ...

You have a lot of dudes living in closets and a lot committing suicide because culture and narratives ..

Last edited:
What gets me about dumb people are the narratives ...

Sweet passionate kiss ...

Everything is a sexual thing ...

You have a lot of dudes leaving in closets and a lot commuting suicide because culture and narratives ..

No narratives over here folk. Just optics. I was watching the Superbowl. Belichek was suffering from a cold sore. They won & next thing you know the camera pans to Belichek and his daughter making out hard like drunk sex kissing. That just what I saw big homie. Nothing more. Nothing less..

CsXYeWdUsAI3bpd.jpg

No narratives over here folk. Just optics. I was watching the Superbowl. Belichek was suffering from a cold sore. They won & next thing you know the camera pans to Belichek and his daughter making out hard like drunk sex kissing. That just what I saw big homie. Nothing more. Nothing less..

CsXYeWdUsAI3bpd.jpg

I didn't see it ... that's creepy of it happened .. videos?

I didn't see it ... that's creepy of it happened .. videos?

It was the Seahawks Vs Patriots Superbowl game. Unfortunately it's like the 2Girls&1Cup video. It has been expunged from the internet. Maybe if you're woke this Sunday you may see it occur again.

amanda-belichick1.jpg

We as a society, when it comes to sex (anything related to sexual activities from Kissing to Naked) live in the dark ages.

Society has engraved that kissing in the lips a
Is a sexual act. Instead of innocent affection ...

Dudes can't peck a son in the lips but are quick to make out with a chick they barely know.

keko jones keko jones big homie I understand your plight . I just believe in kiss on lips being only designated for people I'm smashing aka shawtyboo aka baby mama. I will always kiss on the forehead or cheeks for my kids, mother, father & grandparents. The lips action is like "Oh What A Night!"; Yahmean' :pimp:

You have kids man? You guys act like this is taboo. Get out your feels. Is something socially accepted in other parts of the world and is your father.

Again I see nothing wrong with this ... himobophia is a mofo.

Lol @ me being in my feels, take in your posts. Seems like you the one in your feels about this.

I just think its strange and sus for an 11yr old boy to kiss his pops on the lips.

Again, society.

Chick could be slurping roosters but hey she's a girl.

I'm not even going to continue this conversation.

You see a problem, I dont.

Doesn't mean you are right or that I'm wrong.

Just don't try to put fathers down because they are doing it.

Again, society.

Chick could be slurping roosters but hey she's a girl.

I'm not even going to continue this conversation.

You see a problem, I dont.

Doesn't mean you are right or that I'm wrong.

Just don't try to put fathers down because they are doing it.

You got it wrong with me though. I find it disgusting kissing any relative female or male on the lips. It’s not about gender with me it’s the actual act. But more power to you and your sex cult ways. :wink:I’m joking you know.

You got it wrong with me though. I find it disgusting kissing any relative female or male on the lips. It’s not about gender with me it’s the actual act. But more power to you and your sex cult ways. :wink:I’m joking you know.
like I said, I'm not saying you are right or wrong .. just don't expect people to share your sentiments. Although you are in the majority.

So instead don't shame those that do do it.

Back
Top Bottom