Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

This was way to awkward..

However, what he was trying to say was 100% right.

Megan is trash ... taking sides (showing favoritism) and bashing other contestant when they sogn so her favorites won't go away (sway the audience and judges) .

Hate that ***** period .. worst judge ever.

27073077_1738282286207185_5709452827921121067_n.jpg

^^
Looks like a poor PS, need Diddy to work his magic on it then we'd have cats confused as to which was the original picture. :lol:

@SC kid Those shows are trash and scripted. How a 24 year old, with barely any experience in the industry qualified to comment on 'upcoming talent'?

^^
Looks like a poor PS, need Diddy to work his magic on it then we'd have cats confused as to which was the original picture. :lol:

@SC kid Those shows are trash and scripted. How a 24 year old, with barely any experience in the industry qualified to comment on 'upcoming talent'?

I hope it's a photoshop. I need the OG so I can shove it in the face of the MAGA POS who posted it.

I have a 4 year old son, and hug mostly . i kiss him on the cheeck every once in a while. My pops didn't do it to me so i will continue the legacy.

im not saying its nothing wrong with it. but I won't do it to my son. and I don't expect people to follow everything I do

Kissing your pops on the lips??

Thats sus b
You have kids man? You guys act like this is taboo. Get out your feels. Is something socially accepted in other parts of the world and is your father.

Again I see nothing wrong with this ... himobophia is a mofo.

Back
Top Bottom