Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

This is some final destination type stuff here. Dude was destined to get hit by that pole. :lol:

Word up man, :rofl:

My man you got kids? I will tell you this as someone who has 2 under 2, I look forward to that break when my sisters and mom ask for the girls over the weekend. That break be sanity sometime
Confused on what she wildin for her "career" choices or her taking time away from her daughter?

I think what you're referring to and what she said are completely different things. You wanting a little break from the kids is normal.
All parents need that, but we're talking a day or two or maybe a weekend for family to help while you and the spouse get a break.

Maybe her chose of words were wrong but it makes her look like an irresponsible parent. To be honest though, she is still young so it only makes sense she would have that kind of attitude toward parenthood. Can't really fault her for acting her age, some people just aren't meant to have kids period, or not at an early age. Some people regardless of age step up and handle their business, while others regardless of age don't.

I will never understand what could take place in a fast food store that can cause this much commotion, :smh:. It really isn't that serious flipping out over a messed up order.
Had a stripper with that once. She was bad too but as soon as she got up I caught a whiff. When I got out noticed there was a streak on my pants.

I still don't know if it was piss, or wet ****. Whichever one it is, that **** is gross. No pun intended.

Word up man, :rofl:

I think what you're referring to and what she said are completely different things. You wanting a little break from the kids is normal.
All parents need that, but we're talking a day or two or maybe a weekend for family to help while you and the spouse get a break.

Maybe her chose of words were wrong but it makes her look like an irresponsible parent. To be honest though, she is still young so it only makes sense she would have that kind of attitude toward parenthood. Can't really fault her for acting her age, some people just aren't meant to have kids period, or not at an early age. Some people regardless of age step up and handle their business, while others regardless of age don't.

I will never understand what could take place in a fast food store that can cause this much commotion, :smh:. It really isn't that serious flipping out over a messed up order.

I still don't know if it was piss, or wet ****. Whichever one it is, that **** is gross. No pun intended.

Waste cyat

I was already out the club at that point, nothing to do. Plus I had two other tricks my drunken mind was tryna finesse a threesome outta, didn't wanna say nothing to throw them off.

xt7zw4wu2hkz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom