Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

All those years of smoking dope paid off. She slipped her bony wrists thru those cuffs and slipped thru that lil window eith ease.

**** looked like when i steal a cop car in GTA cept they be bussin shots at me in he game

Meanwhile in Florida.... :smh:

FB_IMG_1504750450100.jpg

FB_IMG_1504750654937.jpg

This has me thinking about random BS i can list on ebay and i wonder if someone will bid on it

:emoji_thinking:

My man you got kids? I will tell you this as someone who has 2 under 2, I look forward to that break when my sisters and mom ask for the girls over the weekend. That break be sanity sometime
An absolute god awful piece of human filth. I can only hope that her child distances herself from her as much as possible in life, and doesn't end up suffering the same mental problems as her mom.
Confused on what she wildin for her "career" choices or her taking time away from her daughter?

My man you got kids? I will tell you this as someone who has 2 under 2, I look forward to that break when my sisters and mom ask for the girls over the weekend. That break be sanity sometime
Confused on what she wildin for her "career" choices or her taking time away from her daughter?

I don't have kids, but I see your point. It's just the way she phrased it seemed off to me. "She has her own life and is doing her own thing, and I'm doing mine." It seems like she's using it as an excuse to be an absentee mother. Maybe prejudicial given who she is, but that's the impression I got.

I don't have kids, but I see your point. It's just the way she phrased it seemed off to me. "She has her own life and is doing her own thing, and I'm doing mine." It seems like she's using it as an excuse to be an absentee mother. Maybe prejudicial given who she is, but that's the impression I got.
Yeah the way she phrased it did make it seem like her daughter is like 25, she has her own thing going on. LOL.
Looks like a scene from 2012, expect to see John Cusak driving a limo over the green.
2012 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom