Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

9b3.png

Nephew started out nice on what should of been an intro or hook. Then it dawned on me oh he thinks he is spitting Dylan level hot fire.
LMAO then he couldn't say conspiracy. LMAO
Your not an English teacher.

Better hope the goons can read if you send them after DJ.
Video reminded me of one of my favorites :rofl:

:smh:
DJ: Oh you use to live in Manchester
R.S.: Look don't ask questions.

Why everybody acting being so preju-DICE to Roll Safe. "He read it in a book one time."

What are we laughing at? His hairline?
He tried to brake up with her and she say no you aren't breaking up with me. Then she went on her IG and was like:
"He was on tour and his voice hurt and he was being a whiny face about everything and so yeah, I was like ‘no."

The disrespect lightskin brothers endure, girl won't even let you break up with her.

So, she's going to load and HAUL 3 carts simultaneously? C'mon bro. FYI, you're trying to call me sexist but, i voted for Hilary, dipshet
Chill man I think he was reaching way back and pointing out how they couldn't even vote properly back in the Bush election. I don't know for sure but that is where my mind went when I read it. They were finding ballots everywhere they were not going to let Bush loose in his own brothers state.

**Optimus Prime voice** No matter the cost

farrah is def a disgusting human being. Her pron wasn't bad though.
An absolute god awful piece of human filth. I can only hope that her child distances herself from her as much as possible in life, and doesn't end up suffering the same mental problems as her mom.

Back
Top Bottom