Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Is that a Japanese show? I think they did an episode with a tiger too.

They cut that field reporter's audio off. :lol:

SMH, young girl just trying to defend granny's honor. :smh:

Grandma didn't expect the feisty 'ting to start whaling like that too. First hit was a solid one on her granddaughter and I had a laugh when Grandma's voice goes up 2-3 notches as she's crying out for help!

The granddaughter got the better grappling game. Got the takedown and top position.
Grandmom must of been watching the 24/7 coverage of Mayweather and McGregor and saw some takedown moves. I hope May wins, but I will be real happy when the damn fight is over and done with.

I wouldn't expect anything less from yankees fans. I like how one guy is just sleeping and the other guy is ignoring it. The homeless guys who like to fap on the train missed out.

I wouldn't expect anything less from yankees fans. I like how one guy is just sleeping and the other guy is ignoring it. The homeless guys who like to fap on the train missed out.
Dude ignoring like it is common thing.

man NYC train system is a like a cesspool :rofl: anything goes on them trains. smoking crack, snortin cocaine, smash sessions, fighting, shooting heroin, live auditions, live WWE wrestling matches etc

as many times as i been to NYC i will never ride them trains

man NYC train system is a like a cesspool :rofl: anything goes on them trains. smoking crack, snortin cocaine, smash sessions, fighting, shooting heroin, live auditions, live WWE wrestling matches etc

as many times as i been to NYC i will never ride them trains
I'm sure they are just as bad but the few times I went to NYC I took cabs. If I ever go back I will surely take an uber

https://www.instagram.com/subwaycreatures

kkF5Arp.gif

The space between the top of his mask and his hairline has me chuckling

Common term in skiing/snowboarding where people have a gap between their goggles and helmet is called "gapers". Same thing pretty much, laughing at that awkward space between the 2 that should be avoided.

Back
Top Bottom