Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I might be in the minority...but dude not funny at all. **** mad corny

Yeah that act he does gets old fast.

Dude that goes ham in the car got old quick too.

@hahadavis is only funny when he does when its your first ___ jail skits

Dancing Dan or whatever is getting old quick too.

Most of these funny igers are for people who are easily entertained.

:sick: :smh:

1662619689271669528-account_id=1.jpg
I don't care how bad it gets I would not be using baby **** on my face to fight acne. Better create a GoFund page for some Proactive, here is a thought if money is that tight don't have a kid.
Naw I am with you, I don't watch nothing with that dude. Just stupid antics it seems. I usually only hit up the IG channels with multiple things on them.

Reminds me of squirrel man around the way.

This dude with dreads that feeds the squirrels in the park. They be sitting on his shoulder and in his hands. First time i seen him back in the day i was ripped sitting in the whip with my boy waiting on our other boy. Thought i was tripping lol

Fatty and the clown filming his antics need to be checked by someone. His 'ish ain't funny at all. Mad disrespectful to be hurling food around like that.

Fatty and the clown filming his antics need to be checked by someone. His 'ish ain't funny at all. Mad disrespectful to be hurling food around like that.

Real talk. I seen this 1 page of some youngin up here doing similar ****. I seen one dude went into a Shoppers and brought a 6pack of coke to the cash and opened each bottle and put mentos in each bottle then knocked the **** over and left. :smh:

A few people in the comments were calling him a waste yute but most were saying hes jokes :smh:

Buncha waste yutes not only wasting food/products but messing with people at their jobs. These youngins have no respect

The only one that was funny was when he barged in on The Breakfast Club knocking **** over because they didn't serve him any breakfast? If it wasn't for Charlemagne's face, I would've thought it was serious.

Real talk. I seen this 1 page of some youngin up here doing similar ****. I seen one dude went into a Shoppers and brought a 6pack of coke to the cash and opened each bottle and put mentos in each bottle then knocked the **** over and left. :smh:

A few people in the comments were calling him a waste yute but most were saying hes jokes :smh:

Buncha waste yutes not only wasting food/products but messing with people at their jobs. These youngins have no respect
Dudes must have a rabbit's foot because although past my prime, I am going to F some dude up for doing something dumb like that.

Back
Top Bottom