Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Real talk. I seen this 1 page of some youngin up here doing similar ****. I seen one dude went into a Shoppers and brought a 6pack of coke to the cash and opened each bottle and put mentos in each bottle then knocked the **** over and left. :smh:

A few people in the comments were calling him a waste yute but most were saying hes jokes :smh:

Buncha waste yutes not only wasting food/products but messing with people at their jobs. These youngins have no respect

Yeah I'm really not a fan of these stupid *** pranks messing with people at jobs that are already low pay and crappy. Who needs this extra ********?

Dudes must have a rabbit's foot because although past my prime, I am going to F some dude up for doing something dumb like that.

Yeah I'm really not a fan of these stupid *** pranks messing with people at jobs that are already low pay and crappy. Who needs this extra ********?

Ya man people are doing what they gotta do to get by and more than likely have a family they tryna support. Then these little *******s come in there and **** with them cuz they think its funny. Bet they wouldn't find it funny if it was their mother or father that was getting messed with while at work.

Them and their parents need an *** whooping.

Wtf??

So these bozos decide to go harass people at work for some stupid video then a dude whos bout it bout it not only pulls out a machete on em but backs out a burner and they bounce. But these idiots keep coming back??

They really think its a game.

GyIJfCG.gif

ReflectingNarrowEmperorpenguin.gif

OblongEnragedEyas.gif

Back
Top Bottom