Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:lol: @ "Great Value J. Cole."

Dan and his moist buddy are funny to me.

Last edited:
Adrian wildin. Which NTer?

Last edited:
really hope "great value j cole" is in on those videos.. or else i cant really co-sign harassing the man at his place of work

:lol: :smh: man that's messed up coming in there messing with that man's cheque like that.

No need to come in and cause a scene like that when dude is just trying to do his job. :smh:

Agreed fam, both of those zesty dudes would get knocked out if they came to my store and tried those kinds of stunts. Borderline harassment for e-props. >:

How is it that Great Value J. Cole just happened to be in Houston when they're from New Orleans? [emoji]129300[/emoji] That's probably their dude and he's in on it.

Extended cut.

Last edited:
How is it that Great Value J. Cole just happened to be in Houston when they're from New Orleans? [emoji]129300[/emoji] That's probably their dude and he's in on it.

Extended cut.

These dudes are goofy. But this one had me rolling st the end when True Value J-Cole scrubs and Dan steals his shoe :rofl:

Last edited:
Them dudes weird, but the "Great Value J.Cole" nickname is hilarious :lol:

The video where they steal the shoe had me rolling.

Last edited:
I get a good laugh out of how Bruh changes his voice when he's narrating. Makes me feel like I'm listening to Bootsy Collins or something

"I'd rather be with youuu, Daaan" :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom