Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Yooo[emoji]128565[/emoji]

Edit: this dude is a fool. :smh:
The top was down on Thaddeus Jimenez's shiny Mercedes convertible and opera music blared on the stereo as he and a gang associate drove around Chicago's Northwest Side looking for someone to shoot.

Just three years earlier, Jimenez had won a staggering $25 million verdict for his wrongful murder conviction. But instead of building a new life, he used the windfall to rejuvenate his old gang, paying recruitment bonuses, buying guns and fancy cars, and even giving cash prizes to members willing to tattoo their faces with the Simon City Royals insignia.

Cruising the Irving Park neighborhood on that muggy Monday morning in August 2015, Jimenez carried a sapphire blue, custom-plated pistol and had Gucci luggage bags crammed with extra ammunition stowed in the back seat, court records show. His passenger, Jose Roman, held a .22-caliber Mossberg semiautomatic rifle at his side as he filmed their travels with his iPhone.

Shortly after 11 a.m., Jimenez pulled the Mercedes up to an ex-gang member who knew the two men and greeted them warmly. As the camera rolled, Earl Casteel, 33, was startled to hear Jimenez threaten him.

Last edited:
I dont blame doggy for bein ignant.

I was awarded 300k by the state for wrongful conviction (i never sued) after doin time and i straight wild out the first year takin 2 of my eligible homeboys and 3 homegirls to amsterdam.

Last edited:

I was awarded 300k by the state for wrongful conviction (i never sued) after doin time and i straight wild out the first year takin 2 of my eligible homeboys and 3 homegirls to amsterdam.

Man that ain't wildn you just living large like you supposed to after a bid, you wasn't out here trying to be Frank White after you got out

He's a millionaire that is now doing 9 for shooting a non op in the legs to show off for social media. Corny in my book. :smh:

Dude was 13 and convicted for murder and sentenced to 50yrs. They exonerated him after 16yrs. Not defending him or nothin but that mans childhood was taken from him. 13 and you in the big house with grown men, killers and all?

^^^ Damn did'nt know he was only 13 when he went in. :smh:
Can't even imagine but I just would figure after finally being free and having the financial means he would move smoother.
Not saying he should have been an angel but damn B chillll!!!

^^^ Damn did'nt know he was only 13 when he went in. :smh:
Can't even imagine but I just would figure after finally being free and having the financial means he would move smoother.
Not saying he should have been an angel but damn B chillll!!!

Word. I ended up searching his name on youtube and found a video from the organization that helped exonerate him. Apparently his "codefendent" in the case didnt even know him and had even said i dunno this guy and it was another guy that did this with me.

Yooo[emoji]128565[/emoji]
Edit: this dude is a fool.
mean.gif
The top was down on Thaddeus Jimenez's shiny Mercedes convertible and opera music blared on the stereo as he and a gang associate drove around Chicago's Northwest Side looking for someone to shoot.

Just three years earlier, Jimenez had won a staggering $25 million verdict for his wrongful murder conviction. But instead of building a new life, he used the windfall to rejuvenate his old gang, paying recruitment bonuses, buying guns and fancy cars, and even giving cash prizes to members willing to tattoo their faces with the Simon City Royals insignia.

Cruising the Irving Park neighborhood on that muggy Monday morning in August 2015, Jimenez carried a sapphire blue, custom-plated pistol and had Gucci luggage bags crammed with extra ammunition stowed in the back seat, court records show. His passenger, Jose Roman, held a .22-caliber Mossberg semiautomatic rifle at his side as he filmed their travels with his iPhone.

Shortly after 11 a.m., Jimenez pulled the Mercedes up to an ex-gang member who knew the two men and greeted them warmly. As the camera rolled, Earl Casteel, 33, was startled to hear Jimenez threaten him.
corny af, what type of hood is that?

it aint eem real

and they talkin all that "rapper" **** but bitin culture

lame mfs

He just shot some random dude getting out of his car?

Dude was an "ex" member of their set apparently or an affiliated set. He even said when he walked up "we're brothers...".

Not saying dude that blasted was right, but who knows what the real story is. Honestly seems like dude wanted to go back in. He didn't shoot to kill, he shot him in the leg. Wonder what's really going on with that. :nerd:

Last edited:
lol dude out here buyin people to be in his gang. they went from a majority white guy gang now they got hella puerto ricans n blacks 
laugh.gif

and he in jail feelin tha wrath lmao every _ from outwest on his *** lmao

He just shot some random dude getting out of his car?

Dude was an "ex" member of their set apparently or an affiliated set. He even said when he walked up "we're brothers...".

Not saying dude that blasted was right, but who knows what the real story is. Honestly seems like dude wanted to go back in. He didn't shoot to kill, he shot him in the leg. Wonder what's really going on with that. :nerd:

Yeah just saw the story. Seems like the system made son a savage and he doesn't know how to cope.

Yeah just saw the story. Seems like the system made son a savage and he doesn't know how to cope.

For sure. Dude lost his teens and 20s. While the rest of kids his age were going to school, messin with girls, playing sports, learning to drive a car etc dude was becoming a savage. Defending himself everyday from grown men.

exactly why I posted it on here. But I'm sure someone will believe it real.

Am I the only one mad at the fact ol boy never even fixed the computer

:rofl:

my man said 20 mins :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom