Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

roll.gif

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/gangindex.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1200[/quote]

I can see it :smokin

[quote="calibeebee, post: 27661914"]
:lol it wasn't all me. It was like twice in the morning, once at lunch, had sex with my girl 4 times, then 3 times all me before finally passing out. My crotch was sore yes, but it didn't seem like an impossible task, but that's by far the most I've done in a 24 hr period. I just assumed that was normal, nobody else busted that many times in 1 day?

Could I have died?? Pls halp.[/quote]

I guess that is possible with a few hours rest in between. The most I did was 3 times within 2.5 hours. By the last nut my joint was aching

[quote="Cfranchise26, post: 27681394"]
:lol wait, we just gonna ignore this foolery.[/quote]

THis guy is a damn fool, that door budged open the first time he through trash can at him.

[quote="Showtime4, post: 27681899"][IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2359165/width/200/height/400

:rofl:

Last edited:
Doing it. Go big or go home. Hahaha

http://www.statesman.com/news/local...es-into-hospital-wall/NCprHFcZUbiUnNrSBqdtkK/

Police: Man steals Audi from auto shop, crashes into hospital wall

Brianna Stone
7:55 p.m Monday, March 6, 2017

A driver struck a retaining wall outside the emergency room at University Medical Center Brackenridge, Austin fire officials said. Photo courtesy of AFD

Austin police have accused a man of stealing an Audi from a North Austin auto shop and crashing into a wall near an Austin hospital after striking another vehicle.

According to the affidavit, 27-year-old Christopher Moore of Houston was arrested Thursday evening for stealing a 2014 Audi RS7 from the collision center— a car valued at $123,740.

Police say Moore was at the collision center waiting to get a rental car when he began to load his belongings into the RS7. The report said Moore asked an employee for help putting his items in the car, then asked for keys to the vehicle. After the employee gave Moore the keys, another employee recognized that the rental car did not belong to Moore and began to flag him down, police said.

Moore exited the business and headed down Metric Blvd. at nearly 100 miles per hour, according to the affidavit. 

The second employee said he called Moore and told him to bring the car back because it did not belong to him. He said Moore told him, “Alright, you got me. I’ll bring it back,” but never returned the vehicle.

A witness told police she was sitting in traffic on Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. when the stolen Audi attempted to pass her by driving up a sidewalk, but struck the back of her car and kept driving. 

Around 5:36 p.m. officers were called to 601 E. 15th St. for a car that ran into the wall near Brackenridge Hospital’s emergency room, the affidavit said. Police said Moore exited the vehicle and ran more than a quarter mile while being chased by an officer and two Brackenridge hospital security officers before being caught.

Moore’s bail was set at $30,000 and he was charged with auto theft, evading arrest and accident involving damage to a vehicle. Moore is currently being held at the Travis County Jail.

Correction: This story has been updated to correct the place where the Audi was stolen from. It was stolen from Caliber Collision on Metric Boulevard. The suspect, Moore, originally purchased a vehicle from South Austin Audi and it was taken to Caliber Collision for repairs. While waiting for a rental car from Caliber Collision, Moore drove off with a different car.

Last edited:
Ppl have too much time on their hands. Group message to Andrew Boguts :rofl:

Last edited:
One of the funniest scenes I've seen in years :rofl:

The way they set it up earlier in the episode as a throw away joke only to bring it back at the end like that was perfect :lol:

No lie, this was one of the funniest things I've ever see :rofl:

Definitely set it up as a throw away, and then all of a sudden you see bodies flying lmaooo.
Haven't laughed out loud that long for a minute. And kept laughing throughout the day thinking about it :lol:

Yo I'm :pimp: as hell right now and just watched this scene again on YouTube. I've been dying for 10 minutes now :rofl:

yo...

that 2nd last dude with the black pants and long hair gets the flop of the year award already of 2017

Back
Top Bottom