Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:x :smh:

Anyone else have a problem with this poster?
That's why you leave immediately after you bust or kick Shorty out

people were saying they need to be shot 

cant say i disagree.. whoever was filming too 

in front of kids 
mean.gif

justice system. vague rules that get followed whenever the judge feels like. both drunk, no fight = no rape. if girl wakes up the next day and realizes shes a lowly thot, she redeems herself by saying no, i didnt give consent. ur in jail for a long time.

moral of the story? trust no woman.
If that's how they wanna play it on the poster, how come the girl ain't getting charged with rape?

Because women cannot be held accountable for their actions when they are drunk. Only men can.

Real talk, I wonder what's the psychology behind that

I have a feeling there's a whole lot of money being made off of that scenario

I swear, if I ever came across this dude... :smh:

Can you imagine the shock ol girl felt when she watched the dude she was engaged to do this?
>:

That's messed up. You can tell that dude was just nudging the dog with his head and playing around with it. The news media sped up and edited the tape to make it look like he was abusing it. Dog was probably having a blast and now he won't get to play with his friend anymore. :smh:

I swear, if I ever came across this dude... :smh:

Can you imagine the shock ol girl felt when she watched the dude she was engaged to do this?
>:

That's messed up. You can tell that dude was just nudging the dog with his head and playing around with it. The news media sped up and edited the tape to make it look like he was abusing it. Dog was probably having a blast and now he won't get to play with his friend anymore. :smh:
uh what? so you yoke up animals and slam them to the ground?
k

The poster even says they're both drunk. Soooo Jake can't give consent either. But he's the rapist?
Doesn't abortion work in a similar way?

If a man impregnates a woman and she doesn't want the baby but the man does, she has the final word.

If the man doesn't want the baby but the woman does, she still has the final word.

Last edited:

The poster even says they're both drunk. Soooo Jake can't give consent either. But he's the rapist?
Doesn't abortion work in a similar way?

If a man impregnates a woman and she doesn't want the baby but the man does, she has the final word.

If the man doesn't want the baby but the woman does, she still has the final word.
That makes sense though. The rape scenario doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom