Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

the rape scenario is based on how the situation would play out in real life...

would you like the poster to be changed and not have any relevence to how the cirmcustances would actually play out in court?

or would you rather have the poster give warning so people like you who don't understand the legal system can get a heads up?

This kid deserves to be stomped. Will Smith... SMH

http://www.gq.com/story/jaden-smith-gq-interview
you wildin b, how can you hate on that. kid wants to be a lifelong learner and inspire soicety
Being different means you should be stomped 
smokin.gif

Society 
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

Last edited:

the rape scenario is based on how the situation would play out in real life...

would you like the poster to be changed and not have any relevence to how the cirmcustances would actually play out in court?

or would you rather have the poster give warning so people like you who don't understand the legal system can get a heads up?
Oooooo I love assumptions. Tell me more about people like me.

The man is assumed to be the aggressor in 99% of sexual situations. I could go on and on about it but I'll leave it at that.

he asked you a question.

an assumption is a statement.

jesus christ. no child left behind has failed us 

he asked you a question.

'people like you who don't understand the legal system' 

A statement within a question. Cool.
if you think the scenario in the poster "doesn't make sense"

then you must not understand the legal implications the poster is making apparent..

but its not an assumption. it's facts b 
Good one. I'm proud of you.

he asked you a question.

if you think the scenario in the poster "doesn't make sense"

then you must not understand the legal implications the poster is making apparent..
I meant that it's illogical that he can be charged with rape due to her being intoxicated when he's intoxicated as well. 

I understand that it can happen in that situation, but the fact that it can is BS. So how's your day going? Whatcha wearing?

Read like half of the Hayden article

I'm wit him always wanting to learn, but dudes d-ridin a kid for being a kid

He outright said "we do **** for a specific reaction, and when we get that reaction we are pleased by ourselves"

Everybody did that **** when they were 17, givin him props for it seems extremely basic

I meant that it's illogical that he can be charged with rape due to her being intoxicated when he's intoxicated as well. 
I understand that it can happen in that situation, but the fact that it can is BS.
This. everyone knows how this would work in court. The man has basically no chance 99% of the time. Which is BS

I understand that it can happen in that situation, but the fact that it can is BS. So how's your day going? Whatcha wearing?

that's like seeing a sign in cali saying to conserve water due to the drought...

and you going "that sign doesn't make sense"

I ask "why doesn't the sign make sense?"

you say " well if the agricultural industry was kept in check, then the water table wouldn't be so low"

but in the end... maybe the policies in real life are illogical/not well thought out... but the sign that addresses the issue makes sense in all aspects.

Went to a sosupersam event in my town and I'm damn near thirty with a kid. My girl wanted to just go out one night. My partying days have been over so whatever we end up going.

I don't drink no more and the foolery I see going on in the lounge. Smh.l legit pulled a guy from his legs off the couch cause he was trying to go down on a girl that was passed out, i can see her hands trying to cover her lower area but it he was trying to force his head down there. And she was trashed. I bounced after that, cause some dude I was rolling with just got cracked in the head with a bottle.

dragging-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom