Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

"he snitched quick" lmao
That gem lead me to this
Bruh this show never ceases to amaze me 
roll.gif

sick.gif
mean.gif

Anyone else have a problem with this poster?
justice system. vague rules that get followed whenever the judge feels like. both drunk, no fight = no rape. if girl wakes up the next day and realizes shes a lowly thot, she redeems herself by saying no, i didnt give consent. ur in jail for a long time.

moral of the story? trust no woman.

I don't know where you grew up, but getting punked by cats in prison and not fighting back makes you food...

even if you lose a fight... if you put your hands up and take the L swinging you are 10000x's better off than the cats who just tucks his head down and grabs his ankles...

and saying he's 108lbs? you do realize he's just a teen and he's already got more height than the officers hlding him back...

he's gotta be 160-170 at the least.... 

add on a few years and some basic weight training/excersizes he gonna be 6'+ and 200lbs+

Last edited:
They basically saying having sex with a drunk girl equals rape?

Burn Pay attention to that poster
that poster is giving cats a serious heads up....

I don't know how burning the poster is gonna change the fact that a chick can end your life over a single accusation

that poster is giving cats a serious heads up....

I don't know how burning the poster is gonna change the fact that a chick can end your life over a single accusation

Nah I feel you its just ridiculous how stupid that situation is

Even if yall weren't drunk that can happen. My boy almost got Finessed that way but the chick's roommates calmed her tf down and told her not to go thru with it

Back
Top Bottom