Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Such a gr, surprised they even know they are the same kicks. And chrome aren't trash :smh:

True. I didnt know what an 8 track was growing up. Thought it was something that played..... 8 tracks :nerd:

Tbh, if the dude is 15/16 I can understand.

My 13 year old sister didnt know what a stamp was....

We getting old b
indifferent.gif

I can't front though....if I have to deal with a company and send them something...if I can't scan and email, but I have to find a fax machine to send it to them. I almost lose my damn mind 
laugh.gif

The ending to this vid is a MASSIVE payoff.

Edit: DIdn't see it was a repost SMH.

she got a point doe

it is kinda rude to speak another language in front of people you know dont understand you, emphasis on kinda 

but ordering carry out is always like that for me, mfs dont ever get it right after having my orders continuously ****** up, i always make sure they repeat my order at least 3x before i get off the phone, i only get so much time on lunch, i dont have 15 minutes to wait for you to make it right again

but the most annoying part is when someone taking your order is wrong but they tell you "you didn't say you wanted a side of bbq sauce" like dog, if you dont want to apologize for your **** up just be quiet 

i ordered two pizzas for myself and get to the spot dude is like "you only said one pizza bro" then the lil shorty im with chimed in like "nah he definitely said two because i called him a fat *** right after he told you his order" 

im trippin, but that **** really irked me, like dawg you dont even remember my total but now you remember our phone conversation verbatim, aight doe

it is kinda rude to speak another language in front of people you know dont understand you, emphasis on kinda 
it's a food spot serving ethnic food and the employees are speaking to each other...

how the hell is that rude?

Let some whiteguy walk into a BBQ spot and start getting on the employees for talking to each other using slang he doesn't understand

I bet you change your view....

[thread="260124"]she got a point doe[/thread]

it's a food spot serving ethnic food and the employees are speaking to each other...

how the hell is that rude?

Let some whiteguy walk into a BBQ spot and start getting on the employees for talking to each other using slang he doesn't understand

I bet you change your view....

Yea they are speaking to each other, but in front of and about the customer. It's a place of business and not professional. I don't condone how she went about it, but its inconsiderate and she has point.

And your scenario about dudes speaking slang is irrelevant. If they are conducting themselves like that in a place of business and it's not a barbershop, it's not acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom