Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Nah she buggin cuz her picky *** kids dont "eat green stuff" aka veggies. Just **** and eat the damn green peppers and be thankful you have food on your plate and also remember its pull not push on your way out.

a place of business and it's not a barbershop, it's not acceptable.
a barbershop is a place of business.......

I guess I should hit the korean spot on wilshire and complain if I hear any of the waiters talking in korean too

lemme hit up chinatown and throw a fit if I hear any chinese...

Maybe I should head over to king taco and complain if I hear any spanish too...

you gotta be white

I always thought the "Speak my language in front of me" excuse and getting offended at people speaking a different language was just typical stupid-*** behavior.

That's a PlayStation controller. I'm forced to question the validity of that article.

Last edited:

I guess I should hit the korean spot on wilshire and complain if I hear any of the waiters talking in korean too

you gotta be white
oh cmon man.

i'm white and i've never been bothered by people at those type of businesses you mentioned talking in their own language when talking to their co-workers.  Not sure why anyone would be bothered by that tbh

Last edited:
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I completely overlooked that that was Kat Stacks. DEFINITELY not doin it
so many thots out there and this dude reused one of the most triffling ones... he deserves this nonsense

you gotta be white

I clearly said that a barber shop gets a pass for the slang.

I'm from and live in LA and go to all the places you mentioned. Am I personally bothered by people speaking their native tongue? No, but I know in a place of business its unprofessional. It's no different than you asking an employee a question and they whisper to another employee right in front of you.

You seem to get really worked up easily, man. I was only saying that she somewhat does have a point, but in no way do I condone her behavior.

And by the way... I'm Black

Don't even see how race had anything to with with what I said.

you gotta be white

I'm from and live in LA and go to all the places you mentioned. Am I personally bothered by people speaking their native tongue? No, but I know in a place of business its unprofessional. It's no different than you asking an employee a question and they whisper to another employee right in front of you.

You seem to get really worked up easily, man. I was only saying that she somewhat does have a point, but in no way do I condone her behavior.

don't go into an ethnic food spot and be surprised when you hear that culture's native language. Actually, if I hit an ethnic spot and I hear perfect textbook English I will doubt it's quality. True story. You must not live in central LA

you gotta be white

don't go into an ethnic food spot and be surprised when you hear that culture's native language. Actually, if I hit an ethnic spot and I hear perfect textbook English I will doubt it's quality. True story. You must not live in central LA

bruh, how dense are you? what i'm saying really isn't that hard to comprehend... I clearly stated that I have no issue.

If it didn't bother you you wouldn't need to specify that it's "ok" to do in a barbershop.

The whole "i kinda agree" and "I see how it's unprofessional" statements where you are ashamed how you feel but you still hold those type of reservations is obvious. Don't play that dog whistle **** with me boy.

sadly that scream was added by someone, that's not how it originally was
dammit! the screaming is the bread and butter of that clip :smh:
lol yea and you're like a couple years late, I've seen this made fun of on Regular Show and some other stuff too

but it's still funny tho, just from the acting alone

Last edited:
If it didn't bother you you wouldn't need to specify that it's "ok" to do in a barbershop.

The whole "i kinda agree" and "I see how it's unprofessional" statements where you are ashamed how you feel but you still hold those type of reservations is obvious. Don't play that dog whistle **** with me boy.

You got it all figured out.

I haven't seen this dude's videos in a minute. As creepy as I think he appears to be, he's doing it for having so much confidence.

Thats not confidence.... 

if he had confidence dude would have said **** the candles and just spit game at the store in the beginning

stuttering, mumbling, repeating the same questions about the **** candles

"gifts"

This is what EWD's inner ego looks like before all the inflated lies and overcompensation of self worth

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom