Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I question the legitimacy, but this very well could be real. Dude might really be this mad about a girl flaking on him.

I question the legitimacy, but this very well could be real. Dude might really be this mad about a girl flaking on him.

I'm calling BS. The only plausible situation I can come up with is that the chick used ol' boy for a few free meals and bounced...

Lmao @ his confrontation tho that had me rolling esp the way he says thanks when she says god bless you

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/teen-accidentally-shoots-himself-while-taking-a-128206482252.html

A teenager trying to take a risky selfie died Tuesday after he accidentally shot himself.

The 19-year-old victim, who has not been named in the press, was attempting to take a selfie while holding a gun to his head when the weapon fired, according to USA Today. Though his uncle ran into the home and tried to revive him, the victim died immediately. He had two daughters, and his family insists he was not suicidal

There was a topic made on this and if its the same pic it baffles me that you cant even see the gun in the pic.

Yeah i jus left that thread ... but no where does it even say thats the picture. They prob just found a random one for the article

Not sure why folks trippin on not seein a gun, whys it matter dude still shot himself for bein a dumbas*

Dude is pathetic approaching those girls like he really got them good :lol: it's more embarrassing for him

Back
Top Bottom