Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Let me live b 
tired.gif

Parents publicly shaming their kids are arguably as thirsty for attention as the youngins being reckless online. This isn't like when I was a kid and you got whooped at  in front of your friends or something and it went away. Once you upload that video it's a wrap. Congrats on shaming your child's for years to come. 

The kid definitely deserved to be disciplined, but whatever happened to the concept of "family business" ? 
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm just an old man tripping though lol

Parents publicly shaming their kids are arguably as thirsty for attention as the youngins being reckless online. This isn't like when I was a kid and you got whooped at  in front of your friends or something and it went away. Once you upload that video it's a wrap. Congrats on shaming your child's for years to come. 

The kid definitely deserved to be disciplined, but whatever happened to the concept of "family business" ? 
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm just an old man tripping though lol
I'm with you.

social media is the desocialization of society

The kid definitely deserved to be disciplined, but whatever happened to the concept of "family business" ? :nthat: :lol:  I'm just an old man tripping though lol

I'm with you.

social media is the desocialization of society
I blame AOL

Ugly ***** needs her throat slit. Attention craving monster [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

I really hope his father does something about that

Last edited:
She's a clown tryna be cute instead of giving out real discipline.which he def needs.instead of taking away social media she adds to it

I said this about the haircut stuff weeks ago and people told me I was being soft. Glad to see people are starting to notice that this is poor parenting.

Dunno if posted but marilyn mosby,the baltimore state attorney who charged police with the murder of freddie gray was on judge judy 15 years ago

Dudes face loool

If the father lives with the kid then the father should've been the one doin the discipline, not the step-mom, she wildin right there.

Lil dude is only 12 years old and flossin online with other people money and gettin high is also wildin ....7th grade goin to the 7th grade. :smh:

I would never do this to my daughter or nephew who I'm practically raising, however if he was wildin like lil dude, he would mos definitely be gettin these hands, take away his lil online life, and no video games should be enough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom